Fixed Axle February-Week 3

You can post your week two tricks here or on Instagram. On Instagram, use #fixedaxlefebruary and #fixedaxlefebruaryweek3

Every trick gets you an entry. You have just this week to complete and enter these four tricks.

11 Likes

Thanks Nate

Here is my entry for week 3

22 Likes

Well done, sir!

3 Likes

This week looks fun!

I’ve never tried playing my Kasm fixed. Does one of the included bearing locks do the trick, or do I need them on both bearing seats? @wayne927

1 Like

One should be enough. But if the bearing still spins for some reason, sandwich it with two.

2 Likes

Bing bang boom bonk

18 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/AciyLP9
My entire for week 3 :pray:

14 Likes

My submission for week 3.

16 Likes

All 4 in poor lighting

15 Likes

Well done!

1 Like

Hi, i so mistake in my and your windshield wipers! Second part of trick different, can we make another video of this trick?

1 Like

Thanks! Think I fixed it.

2 Likes

Any tips on the backhand balance to lunar? I feel like my biggest issue is that the loop isn’t large enough coming from the underhand stall but I haven’t found a good way to correct that.

1 Like

Here’s 3/4.

I’m going to get the backhand balance to lunar by the end of the week. Is it all right if I get into the backhand balance from trapeze stall? I tend to have better loop control on the trapeze as opposed to the undermount.

14 Likes

I’m no expert but I can hit the lunar landing. If you look close, I don’t think it’s the loop you’re after but more bringing your TH thumb close to your middle finger to stretch out the string for the landing.

1 Like

:exploding_head:

I’ve been aiming for the loop, but you’re right, you catch the string between the throw and your hand.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I just learned it today. He’s right you wanna more so close your thumb to your palm then catch the string under the yoyo on extension. I was aiming for the loop with 99% failure

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ConDDB6DJbv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Finally landed a couple back of the hand to lunar landings took a couple days of practice but it was so satisfying when I landed that first one

10 Likes

3 of 4 on pockeHt

11 Likes

Second part of windshield wipers different, l made same mistake

1 Like