Fixed Axle February-Week 3

Fixie Feb 2023 W3

Should we have a forum thread for the bonus entries?

15 Likes

Clean entire :pray: I think you can post bonus here

Different how? I watched Nateā€™s and Edā€™s vids I thought I was tossing it the right way.

1 Like

Iā€™m having so much fun with this Fixed Axel Feb!

17 Likes

The way on last trapeze different

1 Like

My week 3 entry. Canā€™t believe i got all 4. Learned a bunch of new elements this February. Thank you @yomartyo @edhaponik and @DocPop for running this.

18 Likes

Hereā€™s my redo for windshield whippers https://www.instagram.com/reel/CopoWtJD7xe/?igshid=OTJlNzQ0NWM=

8 Likes

Hereā€™s my 4th trick for the week, Backhand Balance to Lunar Landing.

Thanks to @Shwa for the ah-ha moment of explaining that I wasnā€™t supposed to catch the loop on the Lunar Landing.

15 Likes

Week 3 for fixed axle February.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cop-jhzLkqw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

14 Likes

Fun tricks this week!

15 Likes

Hereā€™s all 4. Wish I realized sooner that the camera was a bit high. :sweat_smile:
Please let me know if thereā€™s any trick that isnā€™t clear enough. Thanks!

13 Likes

Just 2 this week, need way more practice for the other twoā€¦

12 Likes

Iā€™ve been seeing most people post their bonus tricks in any of these threads, but I may need to make a separate thread.

1 Like

I love to hear that! Thanks for another great entry!

Awesome! Good work!

1 Like

Youā€™re good!

1 Like

Not too late to get the others in! Good work on getting a complete Tape Measurer with that yoyo.

1 Like

Hi everybody, hereā€™s my entry, this week I made all 4 tricks! :smiley:
I messed up on counting the Paddle Ball reps and I made 5 LOL plus I wanted to try some exotic freestyle dismount from the Lunar Landing but I did just trash ahahah Anyway Iā€™m learning a lot from this contest and having lot of fun!

14 Likes

Linking all 4 in one go!! Nice work.

1 Like

I hope we get a peek at the prizes before the drawing. Even if I donā€™t win itā€™s exciting to see all the possibilities.

5 Likes