Fixed Axle February-Week 2

You can post your week two tricks here or on Instagram. On Instagram, use #fixedaxlefebruary and #fixedaxlefebruaryweek2

Every trick gets you an entry. You have just this week to complete and enter these four tricks.

11 Likes

Challenging slate this week! And 2/4 tricks are better outside and it’s wicked cold here….

Does the lunar landing only count off of a STM or is it also acceptable off a breakaway or snap wind?

3 Likes

It must be STM to Lunar Landing.

2 Likes

For the performance division, can we do fixed axle 2a?

2 Likes

i guess it’s time to get over my fear of shoot the moon

4 Likes

my ceilings are too low to start practicing them…

2 Likes

I’ve definitely practiced STM on my knees. Bonus: you don’t have to change the framing of the video…

5 Likes

Yes, you could. You may not wish to do the entire video in one style.

1 Like

Think this is all 4

18 Likes

Hello
Here is my week 2 submission

Thanks Nate.

Edited to fix my typo and link addr to reflect changs thank you

12 Likes

4+3 doesn’t equal 9?

1 Like

There have only been 8 tricks how is it 9!!

1 Like

Haha thank you clearly a typo
@Upmanyu @ManaT sorry for the confusion thanks for pointing it out

2 Likes

You have all week to make it 8…

3 Likes

@TryCatchThrow Oh for sure, maybe I’ll get that shoot the moon but it’s fighting me hard.
This is pretty fun this whole competition I’m really enjoying it.

5 Likes

My zippers and lunar landing. Can we land the S&G Eli into a stall, or does it have to be still spinning?

13 Likes

I have muscle memory from learning stop n pop where the throw always responds on me too. I’ve been focusing on making the throw not respond first and foremost by really making sure I only move my hands apart on the “go”. I’ve also been pulling apart on a diagonal, with my throw hand going lower, to try to encourage the throw not to flip over my non-throw hand.

2 Likes

Good tips! I’ll see if I can put them to practice in the morning.

1 Like

Nice work on those! The Eli hop does need to land back on the trapeze still spinning, no stall.

6 Likes

Ok this was a detail that I had missed. Thank you for mentioning that.

1 Like