Fixed Axle February 2024 - Week 1

We aren’t evil we gave yall a week not 24 hours. Add a banner to that video

How to add the babber to the video

Location of banner picture

3 Likes

We will accept just a link here. Embedded is nice if you want to upload to Imgur or, discord, or YouTube. (Facebook/instagram are mean and don’t allow embedding) however we will accept just a link to instagram.

5 Likes

They are half swapped and a groove is added to make a finger spin dimple.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzeULCeJhl4/?igsh=MWMxcWpiNjE5ejVjbQ==

8 Likes

Then it’s ok. Does my attempt count?

3 Likes

Thank you. I meant insta. But they have already answered that a link also counts.

3 Likes
17 Likes

Here’s the 4 main tricks. Still working on the Mysto Set.

20 Likes

I love that butterfly you got there. It might be my favorite one. Is it possible to find that color anywhere anymore?

1 Like

Heres brandons

16 Likes

Looks good to me

2 Likes

Nice thank you matt

1 Like

I know it came from japan group buy, so many people have them but not sure how many would part.

5 Likes

@yoyoxcellence is correct that it came from a group buy in Japan from a store called YoYo Maniax. I won’t link here, but it is Google-able. You can buy an individual one, it just winds up being expensive with shipping (it’s like $40 USD). Someone else on the forums coordinated a group buy. Just throwing it out there that I would not be opposed to participating in a YoYo Maniax Group Buy again…

5 Likes

Ouch! 40 for a butterfly is a teensy bit steep :sweat_smile: group but sounds great! Haha. Anyone else? How many people would we need?

2 Likes

I’d go in on that.

3 Likes

Just checked it out. The Maniax butterfly is $8 but the current shipping is $47. Ouch is right!

Edit: What are the rules regarding openly organizing a group buy on the forum?

3 Likes

So the yoyos are about $8 usd but shipping is $47 that is where the price tag comes in. I personally am down to do a group buy as I want a bike pump and hat too lol

3 Likes

So let say you had 10 people go in you could split shipping down to 4.70 a person then gotta pay shipping from that person to you all in US that another 5 ish…

That’s roughly 18 for a butterfly per person

2 Likes

I’d pay $18 for a Maniax butterfly. Sure, I can get 3 from Target for that price, but this one’s special and I love Butterfly’s.

3 Likes

maybe we start a different thread see who would want to go in on that and be willing to be the coordinator for the effort.

3 Likes