Fixed Axle February 2024 Throws

Fixed Axle 2A Tuesday with the ProYos!

11 Likes

In rotation today

18 Likes

Ending the day with the @RC_yo-yo Bitterfly!

20 Likes

I love seeing my yo-yos getting used.

7 Likes

Throwing the POM Knack today.

15 Likes

Love is in the air! Happy Fixed Axle Valentine’s Day!

13 Likes

Thank you so much for reminding me it’s Valentine’s Day. I would have been in the dog house for sure.

5 Likes

I remembered yesterday and got the wife something before I got in the same boat.

Also thank you @TryCatchThrow fie the pink butterfly. It’s been a busy week so I haven’t had time to post about it but you’re a real one. Thank you for looking out.

2 Likes

Did you end up getting a snow day?

2 Likes

Yeah, yesterday. I’d estimate it at 6-8” maybe. Decent showing. Kids went back to school today; the roads are fine.

3 Likes

Old picture but this is what I’ve been using so far :doughnut: :yo-yo: :sunglasses:

22 Likes

I’ll be honest, I mostly throw my fixie-mod RBC lately. I just like it. I do however have a pretty extensive fixed axle collection. Took this one out for a spin last night, the SpinWorthy Boon. It’s smaller than most SW and made of wenge. It’s pretty hefty at 61g so I don’t play it often but I really enjoy it every time I do. It’s so beautiful too and in my opinion an example of some of Glen’s best work.

Edit: profile photo for those who are into that! :wink:

22 Likes

Beautiful looking wood!

3 Likes

@adamantiumpops how’s it going dude? Haven’t heard from you for a while. You throwing any fixies this month?

4 Likes

Wenge Spinworthy Squad, assemble

15 Likes

Wooohhhh! Is that also a Boon?

4 Likes

I have…no Wenge. But I must again concur that a fixie modded RBC is just SO GOOD!!!

6 Likes

I’m not sure. Boons are take-apart, right? @Glenacius_K listed this without a name, but stated it has the same profile as button. Maybe he can clarify.

3 Likes

Ahhh, I see, I think it’s a one off. The profile did look more rounded but I wasn’t sure if it was the camera lens. Very cool! I have a take apart Harbinger, Glen doesn’t make them very often. Enjoy!

3 Likes

I’d love to snag a wood harbinger; but I’ll definitely grab a metal Harbinger when they drop.

4 Likes