Fixed Axle February 2024 Throws

The problem is the dude brings a case full of new creations to club each time better than the last it seems! He’s seriously like the Willy Wonka of glass yo-yos.

9 Likes

Y’all just make me more and more envious of the mile high club. I swear if DMVT gets even half as good as what yall got going on I’ll be super happy. Lkglass yo-yos are awesome.

6 Likes

It’s 2A Tuesday in FAF!

A pair of Imperials!

10 Likes

Trick is a little heady but ngl I’m a bit proud bc Idk if anyone has ever done this before (probably but maybe not?).
0a stall tension hook on a butterfly

10 Likes

Been playing this one exclusively for the past week.

It plays great but this thing eats through string like crazy…I broke 5 strings yesterday alone.

You guys got any maintenance tips or mod suggestions?

10 Likes

I’d tear it apart and polish the axle. I do this with all my butterflies.

3 Likes

As @Sleeper80 mentioned, polishing the axle can make a huge difference.

2 Likes

Been throwing one of these 4 this morning
Depending on what is in arms reach when I get a chance.

11 Likes

Manta Ray today

13 Likes

19 Likes

Beauty! I’m feeling very jealous of everyone and their glass yo-yos :rofl:

1 Like

Those are gorgeous to look at, I imagine they are a joy to own and play, but let’s take a moment to appreciate the undeniable skill and artistic talent creating those works of art at LK Glass. Glass blowing has always been fascinating to me and it is insane some of the many and unusual uses for the products that you wouldn’t imagine. Thanks for sharing. :grin:

3 Likes

That’s a pretty one. I really like it

1 Like

I appreciate the appreciation, heres a couple more nice patterns

19 Likes

Amazing Mr. LK, sir! I still plan on buying one when the money gods decide to align the planets for me. I’m going to try to get mysto set on camera today but, the way things are going, I don’t think I have a chance at winning that one unfortunately. Soon enough, I will have one of your lovely creations in my grubby little fingers. Haha. Keep up the great work dude! The unresponsive stuff is looking just as sweet!

4 Likes

Today I play with No Jive!

14 Likes

Woah! We had the same thought at the same time

12 Likes

Do you have any videos of the work being done? I’d love to see that. I’ve always found the process to be mesmerizing. Some of my earliest memories are of watching the glass blowers at Harpers Ferry WV as a very young child.

4 Likes

Lkglass on instagram! He has tons of amazing content there. Blowing vids, playing vids, anything you could want really :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Talk about being careful. It’s a nice throw, pretty smooth. I’m going to have to try a few though. I recommend whole heartily.

2 Likes