Fixed Axle February 2020

Proyo definitely fixed axle. The sleeve is pressed against the two halves as the yoyo tightens and it can’t spin freely. :slight_smile:

I have LOVED all of these entries. Really inspiring, great tricks, and just straight up FUN throughout. They made me so stoked to throw! :pray:t3:

10 Likes

Mr. Steal-ur-Girl

Super well done. I can’t stress enough how much fun all of these entrants seem to be having. No one should ever not own a good fixie.

5 Likes

Ah, yeah, that makes sense.

1 Like

Those were all great!!!

2 Likes

This makes think of, “If Dennis McBride did modern 0a…”

Only thing that would be better for this contest is more entries! Sorry I didn’t make one.

@Glenacius_K you are well represented!

2 Likes

Although I never planned on submitting anything, my fixie skills have gone far beyond what I could do at the start of the month. I threw a fixed axel everyday and now I find my hands being lured that way automatically, other throws get used but my heart feels inspired to 0a. Thanks for the journey towards the slippery-slope y’all!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here are the results!

8 Likes

Cant listen to audio right now. Who won?

1st - @gcoomans
2nd - Mochi
3rd - @EOS44

Congrats to everyone, and especially to Gethin and Mochi for the sick entries!

8 Likes

Thanks dude! Congrats on 3rd you crushed it! I can’t wait to see what you do next with that Brent stole concept!

2 Likes

Congrats @gcoomans and @EOS44 on your placing! you guys throw some great fixed axle tricks with style!

Does anyone know if Mochi has an Insta account? I’d love to congratulate him too.

3 Likes

Thanks! I sent you his handle on the gram too!

4 Likes

Thanks man!

What’s his ig account? I’d like to give that dude a follow.

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like