Fixed Axle February 2020

I guess I’m always trying to tell some story or have some kind of theme with my tricks. Like with the Bootsy Collins trick, first I make his star glasses, then I play his star bass, and then I rock out in his star cruiser! :rofl:

There’s a good possibility both of these “new” have already been done…

1 Like

Had fun with this, looking forward to seeing what everyone else put together. Thanks @yomartyo

10 Likes

Just a day left! I can’t wait to see all of those entries!

3 Likes

Nice! That tower regen combo and the flow section with that bro kickflip/suicide were stellar!

3 Likes

You’ve got great flow @Exmime. I dig your style😎

2 Likes

Thanks, just jamm’n and having fun

1 Like

nice job @Exmime

1 Like

Here’s mine, I just put it up on the tube!

Also sick tower trick @Exmime I dig it!

8 Likes

Here’s mine!

That was beautifully filmed :frowning:. And those behind the back catches are beyond me :scream:

8 Likes

Thanks, your body tricks are super smooth. The filming looks amazing with all the scenic backdrops.

2 Likes

Nice, so much tech and control.

1 Like

Yo that bunny flip at the end slapped hard!! Also 5-0a is impossible haha nice work!

3 Likes

Mate, you’re a great thrower!

2 Likes

Damn, loving the stuff im seeing here so far! I was going to participate, but quite frankly I just wasn’t ready yet. Ill have something ready next year, I have some combos that I think might be worthy, but I just don’t have them down yet. Though ill be f-d if I could do those tech-flips like EOS even then, omg.

1 Like

Videos are up on Let’s Talk YoYo YouTube channel. Jeremy Blakemore’s looks like skateboard footage so awsome.

6 Likes

i know the contest is already over but does a duncan proyo count as a fixed axle? It has a removable wooden spool that goes over a fully threaded axle. I feel like it’s just a wooden yoyo with a take-apart design except it’s body is plastic.

A ProYo is a trans-axle yoyo, it isn’t fixed axle, no.

Are you sure about that?

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got one and I’m pretty sure they’re fixed, same way as a no jive works.

1 Like

I love this entry! So smooth, skillful and most importantly, goofy!

6 Likes