FIXED AXLE CHALLENGE: Round 8

Jamie, c’mon brother.

I think Adam got it… it was close, but counts.

Did anybody else come out of this with a badly bruised hand ;)?

8 Likes

That’s 4 subs, and you know what that means guys…round 9 can start any time! This is getting exciting.

Edit: not that it wasn’t exciting before, it’s got me on the edge of my seat now.

Man, you guys are bonding and stuff. Fixed axle does magical things.

So that was a fun little social experiment.

Not sure who ended up realizing it, but this trick required a reverse throw to line up properly. As SkinnyBNY suggested, these challenges feature certain “milestones” and throwing with reverse spin is a key element that opens up certain possibilities in fixed axle. you may see it again.

I was curious as to whether when the 4 left became aware of the issue they would share it collectively or keep mum, maybe even waiting until the deadline to post their vids. The contest still seems to have more of a collaborative atmosphere than a kill-or-be-killed mentality, which I have to say I find refreshing.

And in any case, this is the first round in which we don’t lose anyone! So we will move on to Round 9 shortly!

Note, since all competitors proved that they could cross this hurdle with time to spare, we’re gonna get rid of some of that “time to spare” moving forward. You’ll have TWO days to knock out future challenges… unless, y’know… that’s too long.

Love you guys. You’re absolutely killing it. Stay tuned!

1 Like

I am so glad that all 4 moved on. I have no favorites so good luck all of you!

I knew it! The reverse throw. ;D

1 Like

Yay yooldman.

1 Like

Dude! This is awesome.

You 4 are amazing! Keep it up.

#teamJamie

1 Like

Yeah #teamjamie.

1 Like

#teamAdam

Also…

#teamoldfarts. Haha. Gotta root for my older brethren…

1 Like

It’s still swollen

Also, I never clued in to the reverse spin thing. I just kept going at it until it stalled right.
facepalm will be using better critical thinking moving forward

1 Like