Fix Looking For Help/Recommendations

I said this in a post a month or 2 ago and like I got 100% positive feedback with everyone agreeing it would help if it was a regular thread and not a “Child Board” that one can easily miss with the small print. Either that or make the “Child Board” print bigger.

I agree still that the Help/Recommendation forum should be it’s own board however, doing so might mess things up worse than they are/were. I haven’t noticed too many MOVED:___________ threads in awhile, at least not to the post where they clog up 2/3 - 3/4 of a single page BUT still I think the Admins could look into a resolution to the issue to prevent other situations like that from arising. Maybe the answer is to make it a parent board and rename “Mods and Maintenance” to “Mods” and then designate the “Help/Recommendation” board the place for all maintenance questions as well. I don’t know, a drastic change like that might confuse a lot of members. Or maybe the key is in changing the name of the help/recommendation forum’s name. Just a couple ideas that came to mind when I saw this thread.

I agree.

I think “Mods and Maintenance” should stay the same as it is. Renaming the “Help/Recommendation” section has some merit since it’s primary function, as I understand it, is to ask for advice on various yoyos, what’s good etc. But many people do post “how do I fix it” type topics there. Maybe Yoyo Recommendations would be a good choice. No strong opinions on it being a primary or child forum.

^^Change the name to that and make it a parent board! It will fix everything!