Fishy behavior from YOYO_NEWBe

I think that he was directing that comment to Its_Steve. :slight_smile:

I read it that way too at first, but perhaps heā€™s suggesting that the two of them are enjoying the fruits of the scams together. :smiley:

I dont really know YOYO_Newbe that good

Your right, I just pressed the quote button before I read it so I missed the other quote!

I really hope this gets resolved. It bothers me that my secret Santa is getting jerked around like this. Please, Yoyo_newbe, step up and make things right. Your participation on the site was great up until this. Finish up on this trade.

Was referring to Its_Steve and YoyoNewb :stuck_out_tongue:

The fruit must be pretty rotten though

Iā€™m sure there are no bad intentions from him. Heā€™s bought from me before and all went smoothly.

Omgā€¦ Raigo I said he is cool but I dont know him that well

Left NEGATIVE FEEDBACK :o
Would be very happy to change it if he comes back. No hard feelings at all.

You know, Iā€™ve been thinking.Ā  Do you think this would have been a good case to use that USPS ā€œinterceptā€ service?Ā  Basically, if you decide to ship the same day, and you donā€™t get tracking from the other party within 24 hours, you could intercept your package for $11.50, and have it returned to you.Ā  It would have been the $11.50, plus usual cost of return shipping.Ā  It still costs you, but you donā€™t lose the whole value of an expensive throw.Ā  Iā€™ve never tried it, but you might want to read up for future consideration.Ā  Next time, require that they ship with tracking on the agreed date, no exceptions, or youā€™ll intercept your package.

https://www.usps.com/manage/package-intercept.htm

I just hope the dude didnā€™t die or somethingā€¦

Yeah. :-\ Search his real name, via the news in his area.

I did. Nothing.

I have never dealt with him before in a trade, but I have talked over PM and he seems like a nice guy. I donā€™t know what happened, but I hope it all works out.

im glad this has a happy endingā€¦

I just realized that photo had a tone of phone numbers on it. SO

HERE IS A UPDATE!

I got this message at 9:15

ā€œHey I know you have no reason to believe me but I was grounded from all online activity and everything until the school semester ended and I had no way of getting your package to youā€¦ If you send me your addy one more time Iā€™ll send the package with some extra stuff whatever I can find as soon as possibleā€¦ I mean youā€™ve waited this long you have nothing to loose I feel so bad!!! I would never scam anyone but it was completely my fault I was failing 2 classes and my mom flipped at me and took everything I own awayā€¦ Haha but I have it back now cause I passed all my classesā€¦ Soooo if you want you can send me your addy again if not you can give me your PayPal and Iā€™ll send you some money! I am so sorry!ā€

Brandon is shipping today or tomorrow with extras!

I am just glad he is alive and well.And that I am getting my stuffā€¦

I will post back when I get it!

Iā€™m glad this seems to be headed to a positive resolution. Boys and girls, let this be a lesson. Yoyoing is fun, but, donā€™t let throwing and hanging out here damage your grades. Yoyo Moms and Yoyo Dads only want the best for their kids, and, sometimes we need to use tough love to motivate.

For the record, I am not related to YOYO_Newbe, but, I do have my own yoyo kids and my wife and I work hard to keep them working hard in school.

Welp.
No package and no communication since May 19th.

Scammer.