First yoyorecreation!

Hmm…
Just checked and I can’t find a store with any gold YYR! If anyone knows, pm me.

Well, now I got a place with the Gold Clash, thanks! I’m starting to reconsider the Sleipnir, I guess the engraving grew on me. I apologize for my indecisiveness. I just want to make sure my first YYR is a good one.

I honestly would not go with the clash 2012. I own two of them and i honestly do not like them very much. I also own two sleipners which i think is a pretty good throw. I would reccomend either a Blink, Attune, or a GLEIPNER. The gleipner seems to fit your prefrences a lot better than the throws listed above. The gleipner can handle anything you throw at, is super stable, and is just an all around amazing throw. This is coming from someone who owns 10+ Yyr throws and is all he throws. Hope this helped. :slight_smile:

EDIT:THE CLASH DOES NOT FIT YOUR PREFRENCES AT ALL IN MY OPINION.

Thank you! I want a Gleipnir, but can’t find them in stock either.
Sleipnir vs. Gleipnir!
Pm me if you know where to get one!

The Sleipnir is all around awesome.
But i have never tried a Gleipnir, so i cannot compare.

Decided on the Sleipnir, now I have a few questions.
On this other store, there is a warning about ow doing certain things you may think normal, are not with yoyorecreations. I’m wondering, what do they mean by that, and is there any other maintenance tips I should know? Thanks!

They mean, be careful with unscrewing, it may induce vibe, maybe dings as well. Essentially be careful.

So it’s just a vibe thing? I’m not really bothered by vibe. I don’t plan to keep it mint forever. Not like I try to ding it, they just happen. And I don’t wanna baby it…

You’ll be fine. Just treat it the same as you would any other yoyo. Do take extra care when opening up the Sleipnir for the first time because the axle is really short.

Yuki

Maybe he’s referring to the first Stargazer.

Thanks again!

I was.

I thought that the first Stargazer played like a low quality plastic. I have not tried the 2.0, or whatever the newer version is called

Sleipnir is a great first YYR choice.

As far as maintenance, only unscrew it when you actually need to, and when you do so make sure it’s threaded carefully and you’ll be fine. For knots, don’t unscrew the yoyo, use a toothpick or something to get those out instead (and I’d recommend that practice for every yoyo… don’t use up the thread life for knots!).

I totally see your point. I can’t say I disagree.

Maybe I’m too easy to please. I don’t feel the Diffusion is a cheap plastic. Budget-friendly? Yes.

This man knows the way. For your prefs, you need an Acro my friend. This throw makes believers out of those who deny the existence of “float.” I wouldn’t personally classify any of the other throws listed as floaty at all.

What Stargazer plays like a cheap plastic?
I have to disagree with that in the strongest terms. That statement makes me wonder if you have ever played a Stargazer at all. The Stargazer is fast, precise and both stable and balanced. If you think the Stargazer plays like a cheap plastic - I want to buy that plastic yoyo!

Thank you!