First Yoyo?

oxygene ti man
i bought it with a moms money!

^_^;; Sorry. Your picture was the best one Google Images had, and when I went to it, I was all, “Wait a minute, this is Ed’s blog.”

My bizz.

My first yoyo was a fixed axle wooden yoyo and a fixed axle aluminium.I bought both at the same time.Then,after about 2 years i got an YYJ Lyn Fury and from there my love for yoyo had been started :D.After about 1 and a half month using the Lyn i wanted something greater and so i got my first semi-metal yoyo: The X-Convict.
And this is my yoyo history ;D

I think it was a Tiger-Shark.

After that, it was a brain and a FAST 201!

me and my family went to a hockey game thats where got some cheap redwings yoyo but i didnt start yoyo till years later so i dont have it anymore :frowning:

my first was one of yoyos u get for 20 cents.my 1st real yoyo wass a velocity

mosquito. i used to think split the atom was the hardest trick. lol.
(btw have any of you seen the new york roller coaster?

Fast 201

A dragon fly . Then a few years later a mosquito .

Ive seen that trick! i want to know how to do it sooo bad lol

my first yoyo was an imperial, which sparked my interest, followed closely by a fireball. got through all the intermediate tricks on that, then i needed a better yoyo so i got a speedmaker. oh good times lol

Mt first yoyo i remember was somekind of brandless yoyo with a clutch mechanism (dont know much about it, i was about 5 or 6 years old when i had it, we tied the string on wrong so all it could do was go up and down, nothing like sleeping orso.

When i was about 10 years old they introduced dracco-yoyos here in the netherlands, i bought one ( http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/ccolasmyhaven/HelpIneedsomebody004.jpg )but barely used it because it kind of broke the first time i used it (it was imperial shaped, and both sides where touching eachother so the string could barely be wind on or off of it), when i heard they had a competition in my vilage i went to it and they judge gave me a new yoyo (a fixed wooden axe imperial shaped yoyo when i showed mine, in cometitions in other weeks i actualy progressed pretty fast, and i ended up 2nd two times, 1st (in the kids only competition) twice, and 3th and 4th a few times, so i won 4 free tickets for a themepark, 3 watches and a few yoyos and strings etc.

now 7 years later (1 week ago) while cleaning my room i found my old yoyos, i immidiatly became entousiatic again and started playing a searching for yoyovids again. I ordered a fast 201, hope to get it delivered tomorow. Yeah i know some people hate the fast 201, but i bought a cheap one just to see wether i will still like it after a few weeks, if i keep enjoying it im planning on buying a dark magic or a new breed.

PS: i havent inroduced myself yet, hi im patrick, im 17 years old and i leave in the netherlands

My first yoyo was a butterfly
My first bearing yoyo was a mosquito
My first real yoyo was (and still is) a Dark Magic (Thanks guys!)

My firs yoyo was a black mamba. After a few months, I got a Dark Magic.

1st Yo-Yo:
Duncan Imperial
1st Ball Bearing Yo-Yo:
A Super Cheap Chinese Yo-Yo.

SHWEET! My first real yoyo was a Kickside.

My first yoyo was the yoyofactory Grindmachine

Nice I’m ordering one for my little sister.

a coke cola lighting up yoyo

I just want to point out that every yoyo that at least goes down and comes back while looking like a yoyo is considered a real yoyo. My first yoyo was a green light up one.

I meant one that you can actually do tricks with.