First Titanium Throw?

People keep saying that but I’ve never seen one for less than $220.

I’ll happily take one for $150 any day.

I got mine for 150 haha. I had someone else also offer 200 for their one.

I did post that I’m looking for one in the worst condition ever and cheaper is better. But the 150 dolla one was in remarkably good condition too so can’t complain.

1 Like

You can deff find $150 Ti on bst. I got a few that way. First Ti was of Ebay Ti Dream came in a package deal (worst deal ever! Cause it got me into Ti!) Dangerous rabbit whole…
Metavity is deff fantastic but yyf leaves a lot to be desired for $400 and packaging. Titanic is deff worth it, and comes in a really cool box!
C3 is totally insane Krown, Radius and Delphinium you can’t go wrong! Good luck finding a ProjectTi but if someone let’s one go that’s out of this world! Ti Vayder was retailed at $150 and you might still be able to get one cheaper them most Ti and that guy is a LEGEND!

My recommendations is get a BST Ti post a LF part and see what you get offered.

2 Likes

I’ve only had good experiences with iyoyo. YYF on the other hand has really disappointed in the $100+ retail range. I don’t think their level of QC can handle premium releases. B grades don’t sound like a bad option if you can find one.

Definitely agree with the Koi and BST options. The Ti Koi is one of the best overall yoyos in my collection without a doubt, and hunting offers could be real fun if you have a good sense of what your preferences are.

1 Like