First one drop throw?

I think if a throw has been highly thought of and recomended for six years, it’s no longer hype.

7 Likes

I said “also”…

1 Like

I’d try to get the Top Deck when it releases here as it seems to be the most recommended out of all the ODs. I haven’t played it, but hopefully will soon (hint, hint YYE).

I do have a Free Solo and Panorama. The FS is fantastic, and I’m thinking it’s going to be similar to the TD with a different shape. Lots of spin time, looks and sounds terrific, and is great to play. I wish there were SEs, but it’s a top performer which is really the main reason to get it. Super smooth and quiet with the 10-ball. That said, you may want to change to a concave, but it still retains its character.

I would somewhat agree on what’s been said about the Pano. It is “tougher to land things, but not impossible. I’ve only been doing this for about a year, and I can keep it on plane as well as do everything I know how to with the possible exception of fingerspins. It’s got a mix of old and modern vibes, and I really enjoy it because of that. Perfect 1A pocket throw, which is actually what caught my attention. Same super smooth and quiet OD goodness. Incidentally, I tried swapping the bearing, but ultimately went back to the 10-ball. It’s perfect in the Pano. One note, I think you’d wonder about the other two if you only get a Pano. I don’t think the reverse would necessarily be true.

7 Likes