first metal

what would be a good first metal i dont really like undersized throws but i can deal with it want smooth doesnt have to grind great just good.

dv888

• You have a lot of these looking for yoyo threads
    ++ Looking for help/Recommendation

raptor, dv888

pick one…you wont be disappointed

;D
;D

I picked up a metal by Yoyomamma or Shen Zhou not to long ago because I was considering the Raptor also. I got it for less than 30 bucks and it even has a concave bearing in it with hubstacks. It doesn’t grind that well but that wasn’t what I was looking for either. It’s called the Battle Axe Blue and there is a video on youtube of it. Not too shabby if you want a metal with hubstacks.

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/g/src/130567755699.png
The DV888 2010 is great and the 2011 is pretty much the same except it’s coat which I liked better. Here’s my review on it if you want it…

California. I loved mine, and it’s the same price as the Dv888.

o. my. ever. loving. GOD!

STOP WITH THE STINKING “WHUT JOJO DOO AI GETZ KTHXBAI” THREADS!!! O MY GOD!

I think as long as yoyo forums are in existence there will be "which yoyo (should I get/is better)?"threads. But I do think there has been more of them recently which I will look in a positive light as it means that there are new members coming to the yoyo community which I think out ways these annoying threads…

1 Like

That is a good way,to look at it. Dont insult someone for asking an innocent question.

[/quote]
Easy there Hombre

thank you swatnoodle. i dont have a million dollars to spend on yoyos ill get one and not another for a year.

Calm down 1slave25. If it’s annoying, the mods or admins will remove it or send jjwinck a pm. If you have complaints about this, use the report button.

Back on topic, a cheaper metal would be the Duncan Metal Drifter.

i got a Yuuksta for a first metal. Awesome throw IMO.

i second this. same first metal ftw

Easy there Hombre
[/quote]
mmhm

You should get the new yoyo from Shen Zhou called the Blitzfire. It has hubstacks and a 10 ball concave bearing. I will be getting this soon it would be my second metal only $34.99 including shipping.