First CLYW or OD

I’d like to get a CLYW or possibly a OD. High end metal under 200.

Shutter: like it, but feels too light. The feel in my hand is great though.
Aviator: my favorite throw right now, wish it had more rim weight. Otherwise it’s similar to the shutter.
Northstar: I love this for a plastic. Feels a touch bulky in my hand, but I like the rim weight.

I have others, but those are the ones I like most. Overall, I like more rim weight, less floaty, and it doesn’t have to grind with a similar shape to the shutter/aviator.

Thanks!

So many choices! Obviously One Drop throws are going to be a little bit more accessible and easy for you to get ahold of. Just look at the quantities of both in the store right now. Both companies produce absolutely amazing products for all varieties of players, shapes, sizes, colors, etc…all I can tell you is to find one you like the look of and is in your price range and buy it! You will not be disappointed. The One Drop I’ve thrown the most this year is the Down Beat. It plays as described. Groovy, funky, laid back, chill. It’s heavy but it doesn’t feel overly heavy on the string. It can still play fast, it’s just fun. The CLYW I’ve played with the most this year is the Orca. I didn’t expect to enjoy the Orca as much as I do but I just love the thing. It’s very comfortable in my hand, seemingly spins forever, gets through any and all combos, is just very comfortable. But really, with so many choices I think you should just go with what you like. You’ll be happy.

You’ll get more bang for buck with Onedrop. It’s easy to find sub $100 competition throw. The Rebirth is an awesome rim weighted throw but with a smaller diameter than what you have been using. Benchmark H is another along with the soon to be released Vanguard. The Valor is my hands down favorite throw. For CLYW the Chief is my fav. CLYW plays just as good but you pay a premium for small run, and nice colorways.

orca fits your description 1

For one drop, I’d go valor. For CLYW, I’d go orca. Either one is amazing.