Finals are almost over!

Since finals are almost done for, has anyone made any big yoyo summer plans? Big projects? Big contests to get ready for (worlds?)? What summer yoyo things do you guys have going on?

I plan on getting better as I’ll have more free time to practice and do a lot of yoyo shopping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What about yourself?

Since I’m no longer in college and work 40 hours a week, it’s going to be the same as it’s been - yoyo on breaks at work, mess around when I get home and am free to do such, and my once a month yoyo club meets.

In place of this month’s yoyo club meet will be BAC which I’m really excited for. Dunno if my wallet is though :slight_smile:

WYYC 2016 #seeyouincleveland

I’m starting in 5A Prelims and I’m already practicing!

I am competing for the first time! I’m working on my behind the back horizontal. I hope that scores points…

Work on the collection obviously :wink: also I’m going to try to figure out the best way for me to make my own string (not as a steady supply of string, just in case I run out). As well as a couple other projects :slight_smile:

Best of luck! Wish I could go!

Nice! Definitely need to post a video of it! Good luck in your first contest! Let us know how it goes!

You lucky ducks. I’ve still got a month and a half left.

Dang! When do you get out?

Well I got done with my college finals just recently (graduating with Associates tomorrow :slight_smile: ) but still have to go back to high school for another week… If I wasn’t graduating from high school this year I would have to go till the end of this month though…

Same here… That’s because I’m studying in Australia.

june 25 is my last final.

I too end in late June. We start in September, end in June. Just took the AP World History exam today.

WHAT!?! Dang