finally - The Yeti [Merged]

He probably didn’t see this thread. Remember, he thought it was a wooden throw. Don’t go around putting people down in the Forums.

I wasn’t neccesserally referring to just this thread but that I thought that with the Yeti being such big news and him being a regular forum member, I didn’t understand how he wasn’t aware what it looked like. I even put a tongue smily in there to show that I didn’t mean any offence by it. So don’t start trying to make me out like a bad guy.

There is only two threads discussing this as far as I know. This one, and the one about the OneDrop Rally. And you do go around putting people down. Take the post about the Duncan raptor I made. You were accusing me of “Never trying a Protostar before” and you knew nothing about it.

Anyone know the pricepoint on this puppy? I’m hoping it’ll be competitive with the Rally, but with Chris spending what sounds like a lot of money on the molds needed to create the throw, and CLYW’s notorious premium prices, I’m expecting it to cost a lot, but perhaps quite a bit less than their metals. Or, maybe the molding process is so quick and easy, there’ll be a giant run, therefore lowering the price? One can hope… :stuck_out_tongue:

MSRP of $45. Doesn’t necessarily mean that’s street price, but likely it’ll be around there. Yoyo stores don’t seem to deviate too much from MSRP.

Thanks! That seems like a very reasonable price! I’m really looking forward to get my hands on one of these!

I really hope that the giant run part will come true. If Yoyoexpert runs out then I will cry:P

The first run will be sold direct off the CLYW store to pay off the mold and then the rest should hit stores before worlds :slight_smile:

$15 shipping. No thanks.

I’ll wait for the YYE ones.

1 Like

Curious…is this the first plastic yoyo made in Canada? I can’t think of any others…

Research it! I tried and couldn’t find anything, so maybe it is! :smiley: