finally - The Yeti [Merged]

Yeah, the material does look like that cheap plastic stuff foldable chairs are made out of.

I CANT DECIDE!!! AUHG ??? The plastic chief and the plastic code 2. Why did they have to announce it at the same time!!! :-\

Easy! Both.

Now all we need is to have both of them to make derlin yoyos now.

Cheap vibe? heheheā€¦ Anyways, man, for me to decide whether to buy these and have money left over, or to save up more for a better bmx bike.

Iā€™m probably going to end up getting the Rally, mainly because Iā€™ve never really tried anything by OD and it seems like a good opportunity.

I think itā€™s looks good that way I love the pickaxes. And does anybody else sense a Yukki comeback in the near future or am I just hallucinating?

I can see it nowā€¦ He could get sponsored by Clyw and go on to win worlds!! Haha lol

Iā€™ve been looking at the Rally for a while.

The design seems way better than this one.

Not really into the Plastic Picnic table style Polymer but shape is really nice.

http://www.hideouthouse.com/images/recycled%20plastic%20table.jpg

The Yeti and Rally are completely different yoyos - not really worth comparing. If anything, the Rally is a heavy competitor with the YYF plastics, with the metal weight rings shared by both designs. I love the look of it, but Iā€™m not sure about the shape. Iā€™m not the biggest fan of the Code2. However, at 45 bucks itā€™s definitely worth trying out. As for the Yeti, If I know Chris he considered it a challenge to design it as an extremely high performing all plastic yoyo without any concessions to hybridizing it. Hence his constantly trying out different plastics to find out what would work best with the atypical mold. I love the look of that black, but I get it if some people donā€™t. To me it looks much less ā€œstickyā€ than a typical plastic.

1 Like

It looks nice, would be awesome if we could get them in highlighter green yellow orange and purple picnic table :wink:

Iā€™m getting both! Any news when the rally is for sale?

That depends on if people like it or not. At BAC theyā€™ll be testing them. If the testers like it, than it will probably come out soon. If they dislike, it may take some extra time to tweak and perfect it.

Hopefully Iā€™ll get to try both at MA states.

Same!

THAT WAS THE YETI!?!?! Someone offered me but I thought it was a wooden fixed axle so I declined! WHY!?

because you didnā€™t give it a chance heck every yoyo has to give a old school tricks a try.

Better go see if he still has it!

How did you not know? This topic has been up for daysā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: