Fill me in!

Haha, myself; based on what I’ve seen on the boards. Feel free too add or take away, it just seems like what’s popular right now.

There was a huge kendama boom a few months ago. And 44 clash was held in Moscow which Luis Enrique won.

The main reason YYN died wasn’t because of those thefts. It was because Pat mismanaged and neglected the company’s finances. The thefts didn’t help anything, but YYN was well on its way to oblivion already by that point.

The kendama thing seemed to be a bit of a fad. While I’m sure many love kendama and are still interested, it just seems like htere’s less interest around the whole thing right now, compared to a few months ago.

Why’d Augie leave YYF? Also what happened to VsNYYC?
[/quote]
I believe Augie left because Ben wanted him to travel and promote the brand. And Augie didn’t want to. I could be wrong so take it with a grain of salt.
[/quote]
Yeah, there were many reasons that Augie left, but that is not one. I talk to him and he said the travel rumor is all fluff

Seems like YYJ is winning in everything other than 1A, with Joseph’s 2A, Alex Hattori’s 3A, Bryan and Bens 4A, and Takeshi’s 5A they pretty much sweep up the rest of the divisions, that is until Biser Lukich comes over here to the US to dominate in every competition.

Thanks for all this stuff guys! Now… what are the best yoyo videos that I’ve missed since i’ve been gone? ;D

Every freaking video of 2013 has been fantastic. Look up Janos Karancz and you’ll find quite a few awesome videos.

The SUMMIT documentary is a good one

Ill Vibes and Recess by CLYW are great!

Search up Marcus Koh A New Chapter. Warning, a tiny bit of language in the song.

Check out Biser’s Videos!

Yyn died off because somehow some guy stole $10,000+ emphasis on the “+” because that was the minimum estimate and they couldnt recover

Where have I been! Samad! You’re Back!! Glad to see you are back.

You missed this:

-Plamek, Dietz and myself left Onedrop.

Dietz is now with Yomega pursuring a real life career in yoyos/business.
Plamek is now with C3yoyo design.
I am sponsorless.

-Worlds will be held in florida this year, Prague in 2014 and Japan in 2015.

-Brett grimes “quit” yoyo and video development

-LSFC crew is back, Yuuki spencer recently joined that crew.

-Onedrop now machines yoyos for many companies.

-Kendama has taken over the yoyo community.

-Fixed axle yoyoing has reached new heights thanks to Drewtetz and Ed Haponik.

-Trick innovator of the year 2012: Zammy (Sorry shameful plugin…but still a big deal to me)

-Onedrop and Clyw now have plastic models individually, the Rally and the Yeti.

-Duncan is bringing out a yoyo called the Magnetitude that had magnetic sidecaps with magnetic CWs.

-Innovation movement by Zach and Isaac.

-Recieved a signature edition Dv888 from yoyofactory. the ZammyxYyf project. Trolled the whole community into thinking that I was sponsored by YYF on April fools. Turned into april fools about a sig yoyo…Yye had a timer set
10 were for sale and sold under 2 minunted. All proceeds went to the Childrens Miracle Network. The yoyo is called “Soul Doubt.”

Haha zammy. I really like clyw’s recess video.

Little 202andrew got on Caribou Lodge and got 4th at Nationals

Jayyo actually turned into a wolf.

1 Like

Does anybody have a clue who True Throw is yet?