Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

Happy to hear that you love the look of it

2 Likes

Thank you! Price will be announced soon

2 Likes

Looks pretty special. Love the artwork too!

Can you share the specs?

3 Likes

Weight: 64.83g
Diameter: 55.99mm
Width: 46.01mm
Gap Width: 4.46

10 Likes

So excited for this. I’m currently recovering from shoulder surgery, but this will be the first yoyo I throw once I get the green light. I can’t wait to put this next to my Inception. It’s beautiful.

4 Likes

So happy to hear that you’re digging it! Means alot

:sparkles::thought_balloon: DREAMER SPECS :thought_balloon::sparkles:

Material: 7068 AL Body, Titanium outer ring, Stainless Steel inner ring

Weight: 64.83g
Diameter: 55.99mm
Width: 46.01mm
Gap Width: 4.46mm

It has been a few days since the FL State Yoyo Contest @floridayoyo. It was so awesome meeting so many people and having them try out the Dreamer! We received nothing but positive feedback and are ecstatic to get this into everyone’s hands!

We want to thank @Theycallmecotton , @hobbygod, and @failureisunknown for helping us bring this project to a reality! Also a special thanks to @Gaites13 and his father for always making the boxes and stickers for us!

Be on the lookout tomorrow for more pics, price, and release date info! We can’t wait to release these and show you guys all the work we have put into this project!

What should we do next? Is there anything you are looking forward to this upcoming year?

19 Likes

Looks fun and love the Christmas tree setting :grin: and I love trees :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

This yoyo is absolutely INSANE! I tried it at FL states and it blew my mind. I can’t really describe the feeling of just how nice this yoyo is to play. It feels very luxurious I would say. I highly recommend the Dreamer if anyone’s able to get one!

4 Likes

Thank you so much and so good to see you again! Glad you loved it!

1 Like

The blue color is beautiful.

2 Likes

Thank you! Everyone always says it about our protos. We might have to actually make a special run of that color!

I wish you would. The blue and raw in the inception looked so nice. I have a pair of the gold and silver Inception, but raw titanium is nice.

5 Likes

Yeah we’ll definitely have to release a limited run!

2 Likes

For those who are curious about the Dreamer but couldn’t make it out to Florida, what playstyle does it suit? Are there other yo-yos that feel similar or that you can compare to? Any other thoughts from your initial impression? Thanks!

5 Likes

Wow! Blown away by this. Really appreciate the kind words. We put so much work into this

7 Likes

did you release this info somewhere?

thanks
kgb

4 Likes

I have had my eyes here, Instagram, and the website for the last few days and haven’t seen anything yet.

5 Likes

It’s a banger for sure, it has tons of power to spare for my skill level. If I had to compare it I’d say maybe it feels like a mix of my MMC and CLYW Wish pushing 20+ psi on a spooly boi. One of a few throws I have that will surprise me after a longer combo, being so smooth and quiet yet still be moving so fast I catch a MLB fastball to the palm.

10 Likes

We were going to post yesterday but had a family emergency. We will post later today or tomorrow. On our way back home. Sorry about that guys. Thanks for all the love and support!

5 Likes