Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I’m so torn between the black and the moonrock!

2 Likes

The black version is SO nice.

3 Likes

Black is my favorite too because the engraving just pops. All of them are :fire: though

4 Likes

Taijitu drops tonight on our website, 8PM EST!

Don’t miss out!

2 Likes

Just grabbed a moonrock, really excited about this one!

7 Likes

Thank you! Can’t wait to see what you think!

1 Like

Anybody get their’s yet? Looks cool!
Would like to know yalls thoughts before I grab one.

1 Like

I believe @yoyo_cubicle got his and posted about it in the mail thread!

1 Like

I’m really enjoying mine. It looks great and is fun to play. I also think the price for this yoyo is terrific, as it feels like a premium yoyo.

2 Likes

:sparkles::thought_balloon: DREAMER :thought_balloon::sparkles:

“Every great dream begins with a DREAMER”

Introducing @Theycallmecotton signature TRIMETAL yoyo in collaboration with @failureisunknown. We are proud to bring you, the Dreamer!

The Dreamer is a 7068 AL body yoyo with titanium outer rings and stainless steel inner rings that brings you everything you could ask for in a yoyo, whether you are looking for something to compete with or just throw around in your living room for fun.

It took us about a year to get everything right on this yoyo! We went through several hoops to make sure we brought you guys one of the best trimetal yoyos out right now.

We took a bit of a hiatus due to family reasons, but we are now back and hope to keep bringing you guys unique throws in the near future.

We plan on releasing the Dreamer in person at the FL State Yoyo Contest @floridayoyo. This will be our first in person release and we are so excited about it! If you see us at our booth, come by and say hi!

A few days after the contest, we will be releasing the Dreamer on our website so be on the lookout for a date and time, we will be dropping them on there.

We would like to thank everyone who has supported us through this hiatus and has kept up with what we have been working on! We can’t wait to see everyone at FL States this Saturday!

Are you guys excited for FL States? What are you guys looking forward to?

17 Likes

I will be coming to see your booth first :smiley:

2 Likes

Can we have a side view? Would love to see its shape!

4 Likes

14 Likes

There you go my friend :orange_heart:

3 Likes

That’s looks great @Theycallmecotton whats the price point? And how many will be available.

Hoping to meet you there!!

1 Like

OH MY GOODNESS! This looks amazing :star_struck: I NEED to try this yoyo out :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

GET IN LINE BRO lol :laughing::rofl:

2 Likes

We plan on releasing the Dreamer in person at the FL State Yoyo Contest @floridayoyo. This will be our first in person release and we are so excited about it! If you see us at our booth, come by and say hi!

HOW ARE SO MUCH GOOD THINGS HAPPENEING AT FLORIDA STATES :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Excited to see everyone at FL States! Make sure to pass by the booth and say hello!

4 Likes