Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

Look great, are they powder coated? Also would love a titanium septopus!

6 Likes

I need preorder ASAP

6 Likes

This yo-yo is toooo much fun. So happy its finally been announced

7 Likes

Gorgeous

7 Likes

how is that so white? powder coat? Paint? new ano technique? lighting wizardry in photoshop/lightroom?

4 Likes

These look fantastic, nice work guys! Can’t wait to get my hands on one.

5 Likes

I really like the tree motif on the side!

6 Likes

The artwork on the side is what’s really selling me on this!

7 Likes

Great artwork!
I’m surprised you’re not offering a white and black halfswap for the ultimate ying-yang experience!

5 Likes

Yoooooo this looks so clean !!! Those engravings are :ok_hand:t2: could you possibly tell us the approximate pricing for this throw ??

5 Likes

@yoyojoe @bheinz63 the process for the white ano is the same that YoyoFriends uses for their moon rock white colorway. Not sure the exact technical term for the process.

@Yoyoium @Pox @LeftyThrower24 @fos1 @rkalajian Thank you guys so much for the kind words! You don’t understand how difficult it has been to keep these a secret from you guys haha!

@Lukoyo We will be offering half swaps if you can find someone else to take the other half. Similar to what Atmos does with his half swaps

@Yoyogeek15 Yes, they will be $69.99!

8 Likes

@yoyojoe @bheinz63

It is likely micro-arc oxidation (MAO for short.)

I would confirm but yoyofriends never got back to me when I asked.

Lots of Chinese manufacturers have been using this surface treatment lately on consumer electronics like flashlights.

8 Likes

The black is just regular ano though?

7 Likes

$69 is a great price!

5 Likes

Yes, the black is just regular ano.

6 Likes

What If I wanna half swap a fade ? :upside_down_face::joy:

5 Likes

A trick with the Taijitu I did when I first received the proto. A super fun and fully capable yoyo

14 Likes

The white one looks absolutely stunning great graphics as well, looks a very classy throw this one!

3 Likes

Love the white, but generally, love the lines of the yoyo, especially around the bearing seat.

4 Likes

Taijitu :yin_yang: DROP INFO

Hey guys, Taijitu will be available for purchase on our website on Sunday, December 18th at 8PM EST.

The colorways available will be:

• Yang White (Moonrock)
  • Yin Black
  • YingYang Fade

They will all retail for $69.99.

Additionally we will be accepting orders for those who want to do half swaps. We recently completed a half swap order for some friends and it looked absolutely great.

We will be accepting pre-orders from now and until Friday at 5PM EST. You can DM or email us with your order.

Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to reading your feedback on this project. We tried to be as intentional as possible on every detail and we hope you guys can see it.

11 Likes