Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

Understood.

I hope everything is ok with the family!

I appreciate the response.

kgb

4 Likes

:sparkles::thought_balloon:DREAMER DROP INFO​:thought_balloon::sparkles:

Hey everyone, we are proud to announce that our newest project, the Dreamer, will be dropping on our website tomorrow, Sunday, December 10th at 8 PM EST.

As many of you know, this is our team member @Theycallmecotton signature yoyo in collaboration with @failureisunknown. This will be the first ever Unknown trimetal yoyo released and will only consist of a limited run of 35 yoyos.

The Dreamer will be priced at $199.99 and will come with custom box, pin, sticker, and @yoyostringlab @edhaponik Enso edition.

We really hope you guys pick one up to try out and see what all the hype is about!

What are your dreams? Let us know in the comments below!

13 Likes

Limited to 35 :flushed: I’m going to try to grab one!

4 Likes

DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS YOYO! It’s an absolute banger and you get to support an awesome member of this forum, @Theycallmecotton!

6 Likes

Pre-order available now before the drop tonight at 8PM EST. Send us a message if you are interested in getting one before the drop! Thank you for all your support!

12 Likes

looks like i got one. did not see this sneaky pre-order post …i’m glad i didn’t miss it on the drop.

looking forward to the @Theycallmecotton signature throw.

Merry Christmas to me!!!

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

7 Likes

The Dreamer. AVAILABLE NOW!

Thank you to everyone who already got one or two!

10 Likes

Thank you so much for the support my friend!

6 Likes

i’ve been looking forward to this drop for a while. i’m really happy it’s finally here. i’m also truly excited for you to have a signature throw. you definitely deserve it.

best of luck to you and F&FB in the coming year.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

6 Likes

You’re the best!

3 Likes

Dreamers are almost sold out! Just want to thank yall so much for the support! Theres a couple left if you still want to pick one up

5 Likes

Don’t sleep on this one…

3 Likes

Such a beautiful piece. I can’t wait to see these tossed around. It has to look great in motion!

3 Likes

Really appreciate your support my friend

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words

4 Likes

Lol that is such a good description lol

4 Likes

END OF YEAR SALE :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:
BatTisai - Grade 5 Titanium :crossed_swords::crossed_swords:
$314.99❌
$225.00 :white_check_mark:

Limited quantities, head to our website for our biggest sale yet!

Thank you for all your support. We’ll be shipping all sales on the same day.

11 Likes

The Dreamer in action

10 Likes