Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

EDIT: what I was responding to was deleted. Apparently this is occurring on instagram as well.

2 Likes

Someone flagged my post and a staff member just removed it.

It was a screenshot of this.

I was just asking a question, and my question was to maybe clarify whats your stance regarding they issues with Heath in the past, thats all.

F&FB have reached out to me in DMs and have promptly answered my question.

2 Likes

We have reached out privately to the parties involved and explained everything. If anyone needs any clarification, please feel free to send us a message! We appreciate the support!

1 Like

Well this is a nice surprise! I love that you guys are doing a Ti Battosai! This is definitely one I’m looking forward too!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! We are very excited for others to try it out! The artwork, packaging, and extras are going to be awesome! Thank you for the support! We really appreciate it.

Considering the previously successful collab with @codinghorror on the Vayder and his reserved and repentant attitude, id say he has reflected enough about the past and that we should move on. This was all covered years ago. Let the grudges die mate.

10 Likes

This was one of the reasons we wanted to remake this throw. We saw the success the Ti-Vayder had and we enjoyed the unique shape and play style of the Battosai. Thank you for understanding and providing your insight.

3 Likes

O wasn’t around for the controversy, and the Vayder is awesome. This one will likely follow suit. If it follows suit in price, I’d be tickled, but am not expecting that.

You know what I can’t forgive? BatTisai. Why not BattoTi? That long I sound is right there! What a waste. Looking forward to the jojo tho!

3 Likes

Man! That’s a great name as well! Didn’t even think of that haha. We will try to keep the price point as low and reasonable as we can. We appreciate your support!

2 Likes

This is such an amazing yoyo. This throw is a true performer and you can just stick it in your pocket :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:crossed_swords: BatTisai :crossed_swords:

Hey everyone, we have received a lot of questions asking about the specs, so here are the specs for the BatTisai!

Specs:

Weight: 65.15g
Diameter: 50.10mm
Width: 41.01mm
Gap width: 4.46mm
Axle: M48mm
Bearing: C bearing
Pads: 19
14*1.15mm

We are putting the final pieces together for this project!

Artwork has been finished and getting all the extras together to make this an awesome run you won’t want to miss!

Be on the look out for more news in the next few days and weeks and always let us know what you think! We love getting feedback from you guys!

Thank you for all the support and kind words! We can’t wait to get these in your hands soon!

16 Likes

I wonder if early when aluminum yoyos were produced they had to work AL into most yoyo names.

5 Likes

How do you pronounce that?

2 Likes

It is pronounced Bat-tie-sigh :joy: or if you just want to call it the titanium Battosai or BattoTi as previously discussed above, we’re all for it haha!

2 Likes

BattoTi rolls the hell off the tongue way easier than anything else

3 Likes

Please do change it to BattoTi.

Also, how much does it cost? $300 maybe?

1 Like

Any update on this project? @moefv

3 Likes

Hey! Yes, we are getting the boxes, stickers, and extras in soon. So we are aiming for a release this month and another 6061 AL project soon after! Really exciting!

6 Likes

Do you have pricing for this yet? No worries if you don’t just thought I would ask.

3 Likes

Not yet, once we have everything in we will update with a price. Gonna have some pretty cool stuff! Hope everyone likes it!

1 Like