Feedback for @Tiffuhnie

I had an excellent deal with @Tiffuhnie. It ships very fast and is packed very well. She is always online to answer questions and can provide any photos or videos.

I strongly recommend and will definitely buy new stuff again!

2 Likes

great sale! went fast and easy, got lots of clarification photos and is respectful with negotiations. shipped in a bubble mailer with the yoyo fully disassembled, which i had no problem with but i know some may. would buy from @Tiffuhnie again with full trust

1 Like

Just completed a transaction with @Tiffuhnie and everything went great. Throw was in great shape, communication was great, and shipping was fast too. Do not hesitate to do business with. Thank you!

1 Like

Received a yoyo from @Tiffuhnie incredibly quickly.
Great communication, packed securely and shipped as halves. Yoyo exactly as pictured. Would buy again!

1 Like

What can I say that hasn’t been said?

@Tiffuhnie is a solid seller. I imagine I’ll be buying from her again in the future, with all the heat that moves through her hands.

Communication was clear. Throw was packaged well and arrived quickly. I will say, it didn’t arrive quite as described (you know how it is when you have piles of throws, some marks get missed) but I reached out and we are working it out. I’ve got full confidence that I will be taken care of.

A++ seller
Do not hesitate to do business with Tif!

Edit: just got the notification while typing this out. There were a few more marks on the throw than we initially thought and she adjusted the price accordingly. I cannot stress enough, DO NOT HESITATE to do business with @Tiffuhnie.

Thanks a bunch Tif!!! Honestly, the marks just make it easier to EDC which is why I wanted it in the first place :sweat_smile: I love it.

3 Likes

Made a great deal with @Tiffuhnie for this beautiful well loved nickel markmount next. If you get a chance to make a deal with @Tiffuhnie make it.

2 Likes

Just made a deal with @Tiffuhnie for three yo-yos. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. Quick and easy, very trustworthy. Do not hesitate to buy/ sell/ or trade!

1 Like

@Tiffuhnie He shipped to Japan. The communication was polite and the packaging was beautiful. Thank you for dealing with me!

1 Like

Got a sweet Code 1 from @Tiffuhnie shipping was quick and packaged great couldn’t be happier!

1 Like

I completed a trade with @Tiffuhnie for one of my grail throws. She was responsive, easy to work with, and shipped quickly and securely. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for her listings!

1 Like