Feedback for @Tiffuhnie

Don’t hesitate to deal with @Tiffuhnie great trader and buyer pleasure to deal with have completed two deals with her in the past couple weeks now

1 Like

Very great experience buying a yo-yo from Tiffuhnie. Shipped quickly and packaged well. Got a free sticker too. Two thumbs up.

1 Like

Had a great buying experience, quick response, packed well, and prompt shipping, would definitely buy from again! :+1:

1 Like

Great seller! Packaged with care, great communication, and all around pleasure to buy from.

1 Like

Traded with @Tiffuhnie, everything went super smooth and I even got candy :smiley:! Highly recommended.

1 Like

Grabbed a throw off of @Tiffuhnie and it was a very positive experience. Incredibly upfront and honest about the one I was looking at, and fully described the condition. Didn’t feel like anything was beign hidden. Very appreciative, and throw arrived quickly and was packaged well! Would recommend!

1 Like

Prompt shipping and good communication. A+ deal.

1 Like

Got in my half of a trade on monday, fast and secure shipping, thanks again for taking the extra Klonny off my hands

1 Like

I ended up with the aforementioned Klondike I guess haha, very smooth transaction!

1 Like

Another trade in the books, thank you once more :pray:

1 Like

Another buy from @Tiffuhnie ! Quick shipping, great communication, and as always - packaged very safely. Definitely recommend!

1 Like

I also recently purchased two separate orders from Tiffuhnie. Both times she responded quickly and sent more photos/videos of the yo-yos than I asked for! Condition of the yo-yos were excellent! Shipped quickly and safely with some extra string and stickers! I look forward to buying from her again!

1 Like

Just did another transaction with tiff. I feel like I gotta great deal. However there was a mistake made on my part, tiffanie was super cool and understanding and both sides ended up satisfied! For sure would deal again

1 Like

Had two fantastic transactions. Would recommend for sure! They went above and beyond and even bundled some stuff for me.

1 Like

Great experience with @Tiffuhnie, purchased 3 yo-yos in mid Jan 2024. Fast shipping, timely responses and providing frequent update :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Good seller and communicator! Got the package really quick and everything was great!

1 Like

Bought from @Tiffuhnie and had a good experience.
Shipped quick and packaged well.

1 Like

Recently had a great transaction with @Tiffuhnie! She was super easy to work with, paid promptly for the throws, and was clear with her communication. Would happily work with her again!

1 Like

Just did my 3rd or 4th trade with @Tiffuhnie and as always I’m very happy on my end. I sent away a loved teal 5kqv but I got back a long sought after dingo! Plus a minty markmknt project 2 which I’m really enjoying big time!

1 Like

Bought from @Tiffuhnie recently. They shipped when they said they would and packed the yoyo well. Overall pleasant seller to work with, would buy from again. :+1:

2 Likes