Feedback for CaptainFoxxButt

Just completed a trade with @CaptainFoxxButt. This was their first deal on the forum and it went very smoothly. They had no feedback here or anywhere and so preemptively offered to ship first because of this, so I didn’t even have to bring it up aside from asking about feedback. They sent extensive pictures of the yo-yos and were very communicative. They shipped quickly and packaged the throws very well. Overall, a great experience!

1 Like

Did a trade with @CaptainFoxxButt and it went very smooth. Shipping was fast. No issues here. Would deal with again.

1 Like

@CaptainFoxxButt shipped so fast it made my head spin. Yoyo was packed well and as-described, and there was another throw that I was not expecting included in the package. Thanks for a smooth trade!

1 Like

@CaptainFoxxButt is a super seller! Very fast and well packed, thank you very much!

1 Like

Would highly recommend @CaptainFoxxButt as a seller. That yoyo was packed more safe and secure than any yoyo I’ve ever received in the mail. Mucho appreciated! It was surrounded by like 8” of bubble wrap.

2 Likes