Feedback for Deadboots

I just completed a trade with @Deadboots

Very helpful and communicative trader who went up and beyond to make sure everything was good with our trade. Had an extremely pleasant experience and am happy with my new yoyo. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with them again in the future.

2 Likes

Better start piling on the praise! Just got my well-packaged, well-described, and promptly-shipped parcel from @Deadboots and would not hesitate to deal again.

1 Like

Just completed a trade with @Deadboots Couldn’t be happier with everything. Shipped quickly and the yoyo came just as described.

Great guy! :+1:

1 Like

Sold to @Deadboots 2x - quick easy communication, fast to pay, A+++

1 Like

Just received the traded throws from @Deadboots. Mr. K was awesome to deal with, and while the Polar north has the slowest mail, they arrived safe. It was all phenomenally packaged better and safe than some I’ve received brand new. Would highly recommend completing trades with him, you will not be disappointed!

Thanks again Mr. K!

1 Like

Five stars! Yo-yo condition was NOT as stated… it was better :wink:

Very honest about any marks (that I can’t find yet). Shipped fast and packaged appropriately!

1 Like

Today was an awesome day because I received a bunch of yoyos from Deadboots. Very nice comunication, everything well protected, can’t ask for more.

1 Like

Smooth transaction with @Deadboots. 10/10 seller

1 Like

@Deadboots sold me some yoyo stuff and I’m very happy with how the transaction went. Wouldn’t hesitate purchasing from again!

1 Like

Got a whole bundle + a case from Deadboots. All arrived perfectly fine. Cheers!

1 Like

Great trader! Nothing more needs to be said, completed a trade with him and just from his feedback history, everything will run smoothly!

1 Like

I just made a deal with @Deadboots…. He paid quickly & communicated easily……A+
I would deal with Mr K again!!

1 Like

Great trading with @Deadboots …great communication, responsiveness, and transparency. We made a deal and shipped the same day. A++++ I’m enjoying the 2WEI thanks again!

1 Like

Deadboots actually reached out to me because I got some yoyos from a seller and one was missing a bearing which I wasn’t made aware of. He sent me a carepackage with some bearings, resp. pads, a bearing tool, some strings, and an extremely nmtbs ts parthenon. Anyways very grateful and good communication and fast shipping, Thanks again !

1 Like

Beyond satisfied with my purchase from @Deadboots. Yoyo was better than advertised. Despite it being listed as having minor vibe, I found it to be super smooth. I couldn’t be happier. I’d also note that his responses to my queries on the yoyo and another one I was considering (that he’d recently sold) were detailed and insightful, much like many of his forum posts.

1 Like

Boots is good peoples. We did ■■■■ friends and family and it all worked out. I’d deal with the homie any time.

:v:

1 Like

I completed a stellar trade w/ Mr. K recently and it could not have gone smoother; we were both very happy with what we received which is always a sign of a great trade. Their communication was professional and prompt, their shipping was on time and in very protective packaging; I have nothing but good things to say about the experience and wouldn’t hesitate to repeat it again. Thanks!

1 Like

Trade completed today. @Deadboots was great. I’m glad this was my first experience trading throws. He sent a Gway Malivore for a Precious metals Endeavor (b-grade) from Big Bang Bandalores recent mystery box I got recently. Deadboots didn’t have to but he also included a counter weight and some OD side effects. Awesome experience.

1 Like

great seller. 10/10

1 Like

Just did a trade and good to go Don’t hesitate to deal with :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like