Feedback for Fhqwhgads

Just got the Snack in from @Fhqwhgads as a Gift! :gift: :smiley: Cant thank him enough for this. Also threw in some strings! It was fast shipping and was packed very well. Everything was exactly as he showed in the pics. Amazing! Ive only been in the community for about a month now and already I have so much to pay forward. :joy: Thanks Again would trade with you any day! :+1::+1::+1:

10 Likes

Ditto @yoyoknight’s experience. On time, as described, and in perfect shape with bonus string! Couldn’t be happier. Thanks @Fhqwhgads!

4 Likes

Quickest shipper in the west! Buy with confidence! A+

3 Likes

Bought a Swamp Monster + plastic Yeti three days ago and it arrived today. Really appreciate that the price included shipping & G&S fees. Great doing business with ya!

2 Likes

It felt like he shipped mine the day before I bought it!

2 Likes

is @Fhqwhgads still active?

1 Like

Yep! Usually just reading, but I’ll post every now and then(like now!).

1 Like

I want to send a big shoutout to @Fhqwhgads. I just bought his Orbital GTX. Great seller and great guy to deal with. He shipped crazy fast and even hooked me up with a first base I had no clue about! That was an amazing surprise!!

Solid dude I would definitely buy from him again!!![

image|640x480](upload://pYJF2vrQpai0j8WHPP5N0hJlxON.jpeg)

2 Likes

Bought an OD x SF SK and literally received it in 4 days. Crazy fast shipping!

Great seller. Would buy from again.

1 Like

Just did a swap with @Fhqwhgads for a TMBR This-a-way/That-a-way and I couldn’t be happier! The communication and shipping speed were first-class! Thanks again!!

1 Like

Great experience w/ them as well, yo-yo was packed well, shipped quickly, and there was a nice handwritten note inside; all marks of an excellent BSTer!

1 Like

Excellent service from this person. Throw was shipped quickly and securely. 10/10

1 Like

Fast shipping on a nice Dunk Rebound and OG Yeti. Thanks!

1 Like

My experience picking up a Neko First Base from them mirrors everyone else, it was great! Nothing to complain about at all, thanks!

1 Like

Experience Was fantastic and pain free! Shipped fast and slam dunk was as described if not better.

2 Likes

Awesome experience. Fast shipping and packaged well with some great extras included. Thanks!

1 Like

Copped a Grasshopper GTX and some extras. Awesome seller! My first transaction here and he set the bar VERY high!

1 Like

Just completed a smooth transaction with @Fhqwhgads
They were very polite, shipped fast, yo-yo was well packaged and arrived exactly as described for a great price and even included some extra premium strings.

Highly recommended seller.
Thank you Parker.

1 Like