Please Close!

Hello! The time has come once again to sell off a chunk of my collection that doesn’t see a ton of play. Prices include shipping and PayPal G&S fees, CONUS only, and I’m looking to ship everything out Saturday.

Wants:

Honestly not looking for much, but if you’re looking to trade I’d love to try out a MFD at some point. Also SF Statement!

The Goods:

Yoyofactory Shutter Wide Angle - Red/Orange Fade - $30 - SOLD
One of the best looking fades I’ve ever seen. Spins great, only blemishes are two dings that are pictured. Reliable throw for cheap! No box with this one.

Freshly Dirty Mountain Man - Shenandoah - $50 - KEEPING
Oh boy. I really like this throw. Toward the end of last year I went on a slimmer throw kick, and this was the first one I got. Classy half swap too— I realize it may be hard to see in the picture but it’s a dark green/mint green swap. Unfortunately my Slim Dunk has won the slim throw wars so please take this wonderful player off my hands! Box included.

PDX-YO Phidias - Belladonna - $50 - SOLD
Another casualty of the slim throw wars. This was too slim for me, I think. That said, plays really smooth and the colors at looks amazing! Comes in original tin.

If you have any interest or questions please don’t hesitate to PM me. Thanks!

5 Likes

Found a home for the Phidias and decided to keep the Mountain Man. This thread can be closed, thanks!

1 Like