Feedback for Doctor_Filthy

Just completed two Buys with @Doctor_Filthy

One was for a G2 - Decade - Nebula

Its a super nice throw and arrived quickly, very well packaged and in described mint condition.

The other was for a MonkeyFinger - Aotus - Monkey Bile.

im lovin that one. An Aotus was on the top 3 of my must haves for my collection. Super happy to get one. It also arrived quickly, was very well packaged and in described mint condition. And…and it came with a treasure chest of goodies…like custom made matching strings…the original box…which I didnt even know he still had…ummm…a yoyo belt strap, some buff…and some cool stickers.

And for both these throws…Doc cut me two solid deals…more so because he knew I would enjoy them and they would have a good home.

So would I do business with Doc again? Most definitely !..but I hope he holds off selling his good stuff for a bit so I can save up some more money.

Thanks very much Doc !

Purchased a few throws from doctor_filthy. The transaction went great!
Awesome communication and they arrived safe and sound.
Don’t hesitate to buy sell or trade with him.

Daniel

I’ve never bought from him, but he has helped me numerous times on Reddit. Seems like a legit dude to me.

Bought a yoyo from @Doctor_Filthy and the whole transaction went butter smooth.

Also, on a separate deal, worked out a trade where @Doctor_Filthy found the yoyo I was looking for, bought it, then traded it to me for one of mine.

Pleasure doing business and I can’t thank you enough.

@8269christopher

Yah…Doc’s cool like that !

1 Like

Grabbed a throw from @Doctor_Filthy and it was a nice and easy experience. Great to talk to and shipping was quick and everything was packaged well. Throw was in excellent condition. Would not hesitate in the future. Thank you!