Feedback for NitroBobby916

I am starting to sell some of my collection but I have no rep here. Please leave your feedback if we have been involved in a transaction. Thank you.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

1 Like

Had a great transaction with Keith. Throw came as advertised: gorgeous, great condition. He even threw in some extra strings and accommodated a last minute address change request (had to travel for work). 10/10. Would do yo-yo biz again. Super happy with the throw.

1 Like

thank you for the feedback. i’m very happy it showed up with no issues.
great transaction on both sides.

enjoy the throw
kgb

1 Like

If we have completed a transaction, please leave a post here to let the community know how it went.

I would greatly appreciate the feedback.

Thank you

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

1 Like

I sold a yoyo to Keith and it was an easy and smooth transaction. There was clear communication and fast payment and everything worked out great! Thanks Keith!

1 Like

Picked up some of KGB’s collection and I can definitely say dealing with him was super easy. Everything was packaged perfectly and shipped very quickly. 100% recommend anyone who’s looking into getting something from him to have no fear they are getting absolutely what they are expecting and more. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Great seller highly recommend!!!

1 Like

Just received my half swap Sherpa from him, looks brand new, communications were quick, shipping was fast and the package came securely packed, can’t say enough, don’t hesitate to deal with @NitroBobby916

1 Like

to all who have taken the time to post here, thank you for the feedback.

for anyone else who has completed a transaction with me, i would appreciate it if you could leave a post here.

thank you in advance for your time.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

If we have done business with each other, please take a moment to leave your feedback for me. I would appreciate it.

Thank you
kgb

Grabbed a throw off of @NitroBobby916 and it was a nice and easy process. Very smooth transaction, and YoYo can quickly and in excellent condition. Would work with again in the future for certain!

1 Like

I had a great transaction with @NitroBobby916. Excellent communication, everything was exactly as described, and packaged safely. Thank you!

1 Like