Anmo Feedback

Just starting a thread inviting feedback about me. Please feel free to contribute if we’ve done a deal. Thanks!

2 Likes

@anmo is fantastic. Very professional n followed through when there was a slight bit of confusion. I got my package fast as expected with some awesome extras! Dude iis great!

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong dealing with @anmo! I’ve bought/sold a bunch with him over the years and it’s always been smooth sailing.

2 Likes

@anmo is the man. Only great things to say. Have purchased and traded with him multiple times. Great communication, fast and secure shipping, and the throws are always as described. You can buy and trade with confidence.

1 Like

Fantastic buyer, clear communicator, honest and fair. I couldn’t be happier with my transactions with Anmo!

2 Likes

Great communication with @anmo with my purchase. Came quick and just as described!!! Thanks!!!

1 Like

I’ve bought a couple of premium throws from him a few years back. Absolutely fantastic top notch seller!

2 Likes

Easy going, communicates, no issues here! Would totally deal with again.

1 Like

Just scored the last piece in my OG Banshee hunt from @anmo. This guy: communicates well, ships fast and packages safely. Will definitely keep my eye out for future sales.

Had a great trade with @ Anmo. Really good communication and and the yoyo arrived promptly and we’ll packaged. Great bloke to deal with!

2 Likes

Very great packaging! Secure and quick!

Anmo was cool to do a trade with. I always like doing trades with guys that are super friendly. It makes the whole process so much more satisfying. I thought i hooked him up on the trade but than he comes around and 1 ups me with a surprise tube of venom strings. Big Thanks! @anmo

2 Likes

@anmo is a great seller. Shipped fast, extra strings, and packed with greater care than any store I’ve ever ordered from. You really couldn’t ask for more.

2 Likes

Just have a great transaction with Anmo!!

2 Likes

Truely an amazing stand-up guy. Fair prices fast shipping and takes care of issues if there is one. Hopefully I deal with him in the future! Love my new G2’s!

2 Likes

Just received a yo-yo I purchased from @anmo. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. He is friendly, honest, and very reasonable. My new yo-yo arrived packaged securely and in the condition described. He included some bonus strings(YYSL Venom—good stuff) which is always appreciated. Thanks @anmo.

1 Like