Feedback for @djinni_cake

Recieved the iq from @djinni_cake 2days ago

Couldn’t stop playing with this yoyo! Absolute Beast!

it was my first bst purchase and I am glad to tell you it went beyond successful! Thanks to @djinni_cake .

@djinni_cake also threw in lots of goodies!

Couldn’t more happier with the purchase and He was very supportive during my purchase and his prices are absolutely fair!

Amazing Seller! Would 100% Recommend getting throws from him!

2 Likes

Grabbed some throws from @djinni_cake and couldn’t have been happier. Throws are in awesome condition and all have been well taken care of. Packaging was very secure and shipped quickly. Very happy and would work with again for certain! Highly recommended!

1 Like

I had a great experience with @djinni_cake. Smooth transaction, good communication, and yoyo came very well packaged with a few perks. I look forward to dealing with him again!

1 Like

Came back for another throw from @djinni_cake and it was just as good as the first time! Very positive experience, fun and informative to talk to. Really nice and relaxed, shipped quickly, and YoYo was in excellent condition. Absolutely would not hesitate to work with again!

1 Like

I posted an LF post and they responded in about 30 minutes.
We sorted the deal out, always responding in about 15 minutes despite the time zone gap - I’m from central Europe, while they’re from America.
International shipping was handled fantastically, politely asking me about any changes that came up, and the yoyos (and plenty of goodies) were packaged very well.
I can without a doubt recommend @djinni_cake!

2 Likes

bought stuff from @djinni_cake recently and everything was shipped fast and well packed. also threw in a bunch of different strings as gift. much appreciated :pray:
recommend to get anything from them.

2 Likes

First purchase on yoyoexpert, and I couldn’t be happier. @djinni_cake answered all my questions in a timely matter and shipped out the speedaholic immediately and in fantastic condition. Great seller!

2 Likes

Very happy with purchase. Buy with confidence!

1 Like