Feedback for @djinni_cake

Great guy! He went above and beyond with the packaging, threw in some stickers, and some string! He made sure I had a great unboxing experience and I highly recommend him!

2 Likes

Same here! Great packaging, communication, and swag. I’m looking forward to the next time our paths cross. Thx L!

1 Like

Hey big thanks and much appreciation to @djinni_cake he is honest, quick, and generous. Tossed in some extras for me some nice strings, knot remover and stickers. Yoyo was exactly as described. It is no wonder why he is so praised in the bst review community. If you see @djinni_cake on the bst rest assured you will get exactly what is described in the post. Again thank you so much.

2 Likes

Great guy! He went above and beyond with the packaging, threw in some stickers, and some string! He made sure I had a great unboxing experience and I highly recommend him!

3 Likes

Bought a couple things from @djinni_cake. They were packed well, shipped fast, and he included some unexpected extras! Great communication too. Hopefully we’ll have more dealings in the future.

2 Likes

Recently traded with @djinni_cake and had a great experience. Shipped extremely fast and everything was packaged well. Even threw in a bunch of extras. Wouldn’t hesitate to trade with again. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@djinni_cake is always a pleasure to deal with excellent yo-yos and description

2 Likes

@djinni_cake is a boss for real. Fast shipping, clear communication, fair price. Not much else to ask for!

1 Like

Paid for this

got this
do I need to say anything else

5 Likes

Couldnt be more please. Great price and mint throws. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

Awesome experience. Sent tons of pictures. I bought a TMBR This-a-way That-a-way and a pack of Kot-n string. Great price. Received extra string, stickers, and a counterweight. 10/10, would happily buy again.

4 Likes

I agree, he’s the man. Gave me a bunch of string, quick shipping. Great dude for sure.

2 Likes

Amazing dude

1 Like

@djinni_cake had one of the best packed shipments I’ve ever received, and threw in a ton of extras. Fantastic person to deal with!

3 Likes

@djinni_cake He is a very good seller, both in terms of product description and delivery speed. Thank you very much for the little gift he gave me. It was a very pleasant experience!

1 Like

@djinni_cake is an amazing seller! Great communication, amazingly well-packaged yoyo, and tons of goodies on top of it! Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again

1 Like

I messaged Djinni for a dumpster fire and he was kind enough to share the joys of frustration. Shipped quick and arrived exactly as he described. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @djinni_cake for the outstanding deal, communication, and shipping. Would gladly buy from again!

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for Respawns lately and @djinni_cake reached out with a couple of Respawn Lites. Both were in excellent condition. We worked out a deal quickly and he had them on the way super fast. They came securely packed with a bunch of extra items. These look even better in person. Don’t hesitate to deal with @djinni_cake, he’s a great dude and will hook you up.

2 Likes

Just received an Augment Calyx from @djinni_cake The throw is in pristine condition. Idk if he cleaned it first or what but it looks as if it’s never been played. He stuffed the box with extras, including an unopened pack of BadWolfCo. strings and an unopened pack of Project44 strings that are both amazing. He also shipped very fast. I hope he’s got more yo-yos to sell because buying from him is a treat that I definitely want to experience again. Not only is he a great seller, he will also give you honest information on how well a yo-yo plays, even if it means him missing out on a sell. One of the most stand up guys I’ve met in the community. Buy from him next time you get the itch for a new throw. You definitely won’t regret it.

1 Like