Feedback for dexjones0612

Dexter is a great dude and good to go!!! Have bought and traded with dex without any hiccups! He Communitcated in a timely manner, provided pics of throws that i asked too see, everything was as described, and throws
was packaged excellently. A great experience all around! Dont hesitate to do deals :grin:

4 Likes

Super quick shipper, great packaging, overall great to do a trade with and communication was wonderful!

1 Like

More positive feedback here for @Dexjones0612

Immediate shipping and constant communication. Everything you could ask for in a seller.

1 Like

Just completed a sweet deal for one of my grails…… yoyo freaks freak/BiMetal!! No issues…sale and item well packed!! Will deal again! A+

2 Likes

Very quick shipping, great communication and the throw was exactly as described and packaged very nicely. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again.

Did another trade, don’t hesitate, quick shipper, great communication! always worth it for the quality that Dex can provide!

1 Like

Adding another great buy from Dexjones0612!
Absolutely stellar transaction too!! He shipped very fast with fedex! All around easy to deal! A+

1 Like

I completed a deal with them recently and, just like all the other feedback here, it was an excellent experience. I look forward to dealing with them again!

1 Like

Made a purchase recently and it arrived quickly and well packed. The throw was exactly as described. Dex made payment easy and was great to communicate with. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from Dex again.

1 Like

Just finished a very smooth trade with dex, yoyo arrived as described and packed securely. Would not hesitate to do business again in the future.