Favorite yyj hybrid?

My dark magic II broke a while back, and I’m looking for another yyj hybrid because I miss the feel of it, but I don’t want the same thing twice so please reccomend your favorite Yoyojam hybrid

H3X

Oh…a hybrid?..huh? Dah! The Vexed!

You could also put how it plays

Inspire is the best in my opinion

If you just want a top notch performing plastic though there’s cheaper options like the Crazy D and Rally which are better in my opinion

I really like the feel of the SFX, doesn’t get enough credit.

Does anyone reccomend the fever or sr-71? Also I don’t need a plastic, I got the northstar. Oh and I also have the hitman pro

Define what you mean by “hybrid”. Traditionally a “hybrid” is a yoyo with a combination o-ring and starburst response, as was the original DMII. Today people erroneously call a YYJ plastic with metal rims a “hybrid”. that is wrong. Nor are they “bi-metal” which would infer they are made of two different metals. Since they are plastic with a metal ring, you could conceivably call them “bi-material” yoyos. But I prefer just to call them yoyos with metal rings.

The classic is well liked, so the Ringmaster must be good.

Oooh I like my YYJ Xlr8 an inspire there awesome the XLR8 however is more for the fun of it because it has a LOT of center weight.

Get phenom or h3x

Bump

Mod Edit: There’s no need to bump this. If people are interested they will post here. So please refrain.
-jhb8426-

If you’re going to reply to a post that’s not in the BST please give us more information than BUMP. Why are you bumping it without responding to any of the posts here with some sort of insight?

Speeder2

I really like the X-Convict. I haven’t used any newer yoyojams but the X-Convict and the Hitman are still great.

How does the xlr8 play? I can’t find many reviews