Favorite YoYos!

Favorite: Cheif, Canvas, Cascade

Least: Quark, bad Rep Light, Icon

Spyy dynamo

Yyr diffusion

Favorite: RecRev Sine//Saw because it’s well rounded, plays well with everything I throw at it, and has a really cool and comfortable shape. And to top it off it was only $65

Least favorite: YYR DreadnoughtG or Might Flea, but they are both strange yoyos, and not fit for everyone (one being almost 80g and the other the size of a quarter). I’ve never played a “regular” yoyo I didn’t like.

Favorite- YYF Catalyst (OG version)
least-don’t know I like em all

favorite : general-yo 5star first run black and red

Least Favorite: duncan imperial , or any other yoyo a non yoyo er gives you .

My favorite being the Chief while the 3yo3 Omnicron X is my least favorite yo-yo ever.

Least Favorite: Probably the 888x. Not hating on YYF, a majority of their throws are great, but the 888x was way too dense for me. It just didn’t work. I do however, love the '07 888.

My favorite throw would have to be between THE CODE 1. (probably the GOAT yoyo) and any General Yo, mainly the Ministar, which is one of the best pocket throws ever. Although recently, CLYW has been making some great return tops…

Best: DMII, Chief, Exit8, Model10, Burnside, Summit, Code2, Genesis, Catalyst, Oxy Ti9.06

Worst: Gnarwhal, PSG

Favorite: avalanche or spyy addiction

Not favorite: puffin

Imperials are fun dude! Fixed Friday is the bomb!

1 Like

I do understand it’s all opinion but out of all yoyos you really pick the Chief :o?. Not being offensive, just curious.

Most: BvM Round 2
Least: can’t think of any

Favorite: Doc Pop Bolt / Surge / Raptor

Least Favorite: Pocket Pros Zombie. :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed! That zombie needs weight! Even for a under $5, it’s a turd on a string.

Favorites: The Summit and Avalanche!

favs. diamondback,summit,cliff(dont own one) and bvm2(dont own one)

leat favorite are yoyofactory

Favorite : yyf genesis currently
Least favorite: yomega hyper glow wing

Ok guys really, who’s least favorite yoyo would be “genesis, yoyofactoty,puffin,Gnarwhal” like really, Yu would rather have a Duncan imperial over a clyw puffin?

pssst. the puffin is $140 more than the imperial.

Although the Bolt is my Favorite, the Surge is slowly taking it’s place.