Favorite Yoyojam?

The Dark Magic! Best yoyo to this day in my opinion! But to be honest I love all Yoyojams!!!

8 Likes

You mean like this :laughing:

6 Likes

Yup!

1 Like

Forever and always Night Moves 2. I loved nearly every iteration of the Night Moves line but number 2 was the best one IMO. That glow enyo was ungh!

1 Like

What’s ungh.

1 Like

Is dis

1 Like

Clearly not among the best of YYJ’s offerings, but I recall in my early days I got a Dragon Jam.

I still remember how well it played for me for being such an inexpensive yoyo. Sold it long ago, but would probably pick one up now and keep in my ‘nostalgia bin’ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My first YYJ was a yellow Phat Boy, I loved that thing it was always one of my favorites :heart:. I also loved the night moves throws, I had 1 to 3, wish I got more!

1 Like

Cappy Factor. Might still have it, it was a fun throw, and great for its time.

3 Likes

I like that one too. I don’t throw mine, but I have an original Spin Faktor that comes very close because I replaced the o-rings they put on the rims with a pair of o-rings that I pulled off of a couple of those Pur water faucet filter cartridges. They’re the perfect size!

1 Like

As an every day throw, I love my Vigilante. It’s the first yoyo I landed Spirit Bomb on. I like its performance and I find its shape rather unique. I also like the Mini Jam’s novelty. It’s not a bad performer either when you put Henry’s Viper shells on it. :smiley: I really miss YoyoJam and I wish things had gone better for them. I should probably leave my thoughts at that, though, or you might never get me to shut up, lol!

20190425_235223|666x500

2 Likes

I only have 2 YYJs. A Sirius, which never really grew on me but it’s an OK throw. Then there’s the XConvict - HomeSliced Edition. This one still gets regular use. It has traveled far and wide in my work backpack (California, Japan, S Korea)…

6 Likes

Xconvict, Sirius, and the Clessiah will always be my faves of all time

3 Likes

Darkmagic, It was built by Zeus with the spirit of Chuck Norris, a very strong yo-yo

4 Likes

My favorite YoYoJam is the Inspire, mainly because I was/still am a huge John Narum fan. But I also enjoy the lightness that comes from the internal Delrin and the speed and agility of it.

7 Likes

Hitman is still over of my all time favorites. Speed Maker was a yo-yo I really liked, but mine got stolen years ago! :frowning: :pensive:

3 Likes

Have been and always will be a hitman/ jd fanboy. Admitting is half the battle right?

1 Like

I’ve got this minty super spin factor I’m pretty stoked with. Thanks to @cowmamba for this joy.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the last YYJ produced? When YYJ closed up shop I was on a hiatus from throwing but would love to know. DMII most likely? @AndreBoulay?

2 Likes

Do you mean the last model in production or the last ‘new model’ released?

1 Like