Favorite Yoyojam?

I meant last new model released, but would be curious to know both now that you mention it.

2 Likes

Mine would have to be my Karma…such an aweseome and powerful little throw!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the last released ‘yoyo’ was the Fiesta Tres:

The last produced yoyo I want to say was either Classics or Dark Magic II. But not positive what color - but I do know I ordered quite a few red ones at the end! lol.

11 Likes

The Jamboo is definitely my favorite! The first time I threw it, it brought so many nostalgic memories that wood is good! Just dug this one out of my collection…happy memories.

7 Likes

New Breed was always a favorite of mine. It was my first unresponsive. It was reliable and went everywhere with me. I didnt know much about cleaning or lubeing bearings at the time so that thing was loud! :joy:

3 Likes

For me, the Dark Magic and the Mini Motu. I stopped throwing about the time YYJ ended, and I do somewhat regret not picking up a DM2 while I could. I’d also love to find a Mini Motu, since mine bit the dust a long time ago…

2 Likes

Have a DM2 mint with box if u are interested but I am not in the US. PM me if u want it.

2 Likes

Still got it?

2 Likes

Either of these, probably…

4 Likes

I only own a Phenom, which is still a great player. I still kick myself for not picking up a Dark Magic 2 and Diamondback (I or II) …

1 Like

I think I should have never traded my meteor.

Jamboo was a blast. The protos had 3 different versions actually that they sold at nationals with the bamboo panda caps. If I remember right there were speeder, hitman and dark magic rims.

Here’s pics of my old speeder rim one that I don’t have anymore
Imgur
Imgur

7 Likes

I was there! I remember that! I didn’t have the cash though.

Yes have some YYJs

2 Likes

PM me

The transcend

2 Likes

Love that Alliance !! :+1:

However my favorite YoYoJam is still the “Titan”
I’m not sure but I believe it’s their only titanium release?

11 Likes

I had a Kickside for a long while early on. I learned a lot on that thing.

1 Like

I liked my x convict, gave it away years ago, but it played differently from anything I own. It was a comfortable shape, the metal eneme was based on it which I also let go.

1 Like

This looks nice. Also looks very nimble to play.

1 Like