Favorite YoYoer Poll

JOHN ANDO!

LOL!

Today its Sid Seed.

GUY FRIKKIN WRIGHT

lol i just youtubed that. and I dont think his middle name is friggin. But wow he sure can play.

This video of his just makes me laff and cry at the same time. his expression at the end is halarious. just some kid playing with a yoyo, which is too bad. I totally understand but man its just funny cause i do.

http://www.doobybrain.com/2008/07/28/guy-wright-and-his-amazing-yo-yo-tricks/

Paul Han.

guy wright i just love his tricks and suicides

Youā€™re confusing him with Link Wray. Link Wray stabbed the speaker cones in his amps, invented distortion, and changed the musical landscape forever.

Also, his song ā€œRumbleā€ was the first instrumental to be banned as ā€œlewdā€. Even Wagner had a libretto that spelled out what was going on so people could be offended. Link just had power chords and a busted amp.

Grant Johnson!!!

I like John Ando, Jensen Kimmit, Yukki Spencer and Johnny Devale. Not in any particular order. Sorry if I spell something wrong.

I have favorite yoyoers for different reasons. Mark Montgomery because I like his style a lot. Ed Haponik because heā€™s just awesome. Guy Wright because he has creative tricks that are great inspiration. There are a lot more, but they arenā€™t making the cut.

In no particular order-

Eric Koloski- Because I love his smooth style and awesome slacks
John Narum- Have you seen his 4A?
Jensen Kimmit- Because of his awesome performances on stage.
Andre- Just because he is Andre(there is a lot of meaning to that statement)
Yuuki Spencer- Because he is the tech king and I love his fast tricks
Augie Fash- I always love to watch his outgoing performances
Tyler Severence- Have you seen his 5A?
J.D.- Just because he is J.D.

Good answer! ;D

Nate Sutter for the pole, really good guy and very good yoyoer. but my top 10 would beā€¦(not particular order)

Nate Sutter
JD
Andre Boulay
Yuuki Spencer
John Higby
Tyler Severance
Augie Fash
John Ando
Shinji Saito
Kentaro Kimura

Jensen Kimmit

none of these are mine i like Guy Wright and Augie Fash

ha! good catch. i feel dumb cause i love rumble ('69).
even without distortion, i stand by the whole ā€œthe-who-did-enough-to-compare-favorably-with-either-springsteen-or-zeppelinā€ thing. :wink:

JOHN ANDO!!! ;D

Out of those you listed thats hardā€¦ Its either JD or Andre or Mickeyā€¦

But my all time fav. is Augieā€¦ He just always brings ton of energy into his FS, if its a comp, a clip vid or his small practice video on youtube you can just see the energy he puts into itā€¦ And the dancing is funny and the whips and slacks! Just insaneā€¦

samad