Favorite Yoyo Videos

And one last one (for today) :grin:
Tessa Piccillo‘s Kodiak Video. I really dig her style. By myself I call it ‚Flowy Tech Dance‘. It’s so tranquilizing, chill and creative…

3 Likes

This cracks me up every time.

4 Likes

All of these videos are required to watch

Best videos of yoyo lol

2 Likes

Thanks to @alomac for reminding me of this video, I’ve been looking for this quite a while. The year of C3 and Peter Pong Si Yee

1 Like

I post some of mine:

2 Likes

This video is so good.

4 Likes

FInally got around to logging back into Yoyoexpert.

Let me take the chance to say thank you again for mentioning my name as well as some of my videos.

Thing is, the videos you posted were not personally made “by me”. Nehemiah Peterson did the recording and editing. Those are the only two videos on my youtube that are like that, everything else I’ve made on my own and I do not own a fancy camera or video editing know-how.

Yeah- I’m underappreciated. I’m used to it, “it is what it is”. And yes, möbius is ultra niche, but its something I’ll never give up, something I refuse to give up.

Thanks for taking the time to enjoy my material. :slight_smile:

~Z

4 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

This video goes insane, I’ve had to watch this like 5 times already. I cannot believe this only has 86 views. Reviving this thread just to share because these tricks are so good.

7 Likes
4 Likes

If you haven’t seen this video yet, you should!
It reminds me of the good old videos from yoyofactory.
It features toru miyazaki,ayumu kasuga,hajime miura,takumi hakamata,takumi yasumoto,iori yamaki from yoyorecreation and many more.
Each trick stands out and makes you want to watch it again and again!
By the way, I recommend the PNIR used in the video because it is very stylish and easy to use. The dna is very easy to use!

3 Likes

I mean this freestyle of Chen Yang is absolutely epic as it is but those two ending sequences… like what the fudgesicle :exploding_head:

And his display of emotionality when the tension retreats really makes me sympathize with him.

4 Likes

Maybe I missed it but after a quick skim of the thread, I don’t think I saw anyone post this which somewhat surprised me. I guess it’s a bit old and dated but nostalgia will always hold me tight with this one as one of my all time favs. I remember my first few years of yoyoing if I ever wanted to get hyped up to yoyo I would watch this or listen to the soundtrack.

4 Likes

boosting this, lets bring back fun yoyo videos :handshake:

versus videos are my favorite genre of yoyo video, love seeing two players bounce their own unique tricks and styles between each other

3 Likes

some of my favorites that i dont think have been posted yet

3 Likes
5 Likes

he really is the 5A GOAT

1 Like