Favorite Yoyo Videos

Dude that’s the video i was talking about!!! So good!!

2 Likes

The nostalgia i just got from watching that augie vid again holy

3 Likes

These are 2 throw videos, I show to non yo-yo people and they are amazed, and want to know more.

Jordan Blofeld
Knot Creators - OPYOYOS - TYPO

Tessa Piccillo
CLYW - KoidaK

I can only dream to be able to do anything like these performers.

11 Likes

I have to go with the @edhaponik 2016 #Trickdumps and all their slow-mo goodness, “The Bearings” is still my favorite, the Unresponsive play is so unique and the Regen lines I haven’t seen any other players come close too. If there are other complex unresponsive regen trick videos, would enjoy seeing those

11 Likes

Augie fash - Hometown hero
Petr Kavka - Borealis
The letter blue
Yuuki spencers clyw videos
Tech creators - paul dang
Why we throw by YYE
Some of my favorites

4 Likes

Can’t believe I missed this one of @edhaponik when he was on Werrd. 9 years ago and head of the times,
“Applying Fixed Concepts to Bearing Yo-Yo’s”

8 Likes

I forgot about that too, probably because I remember a few of those were super tough and I probably blocked it out hahaha.

5 Likes

Just want to thank everyone who has taken the time to post their favorite videos. Really inspiring (and intimidating!) to see as a beginner. I haven’t made it through everything yet, but it’s fun having a playlist to pull from whenever I have downtime. Thanks again!

4 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TxsdAej-rS0

This video of JPNYYC12 from C3 really one of the best I have watched

3 Likes

@chaosgow 's thesis announcement hits different every time

Andrew Hulterstrom Vid

Music in this hits diff

9 Likes

Favorite freestyle:

All around fun video:

10 Likes

Saw this for the first time today and what an absolute time capsule of an aesthetic. I can’t say I really miss it, but JD definitely seems like one of the perfect players for it.

6 Likes
3 Likes

I wrote a blog of my favorite yo-yo videos of all time a few years back. Looking back, I think it holds up well, though many are no longer online or accessible in the US. You can see my full list here The greatest yo-yo videos of all time - Doc Pop's Blog

But I know most folks aren’t going to click over, so here are a few of my favorites from that list:

15 Likes

I like the flow on this one.

Elevate

I have a video but I don’t think I can post it or link it because there are quite a few F-bombs dropped and what not. Anyways if you guys wanna check it out its called “YO-YO"s In The 90’s” by Brewstew on YouTube. It’s just a little short animated story about when he was a kid and everyone at recess had yoyos. Worth the laugh!

1 Like

My all-time favourites:

And the best video of mine:

5 Likes

Videos to feel things…

Ahmad Kharismas winning Freestyle from INYC 2023. Pure Yoyo Poetry filled with emotions.

Moebius Style Video by Zammy Ickler. I get emotional every time I see it.

7 Likes
5 Likes

I have to go ahead and add another Video by Zammy @_Z1. When I chose the other Video I posted earlier I totally forgot about the ‚Wolf‘ Video. Man, I don‘t know…I feel like Zammy is way too underappreciated these days :thinking: I very rarely hear him mentioned. Maybe because his main style is an ultra niche one. But his tricks are some really deep tech stuff which demand a really high level of trick understanding, creativity and ingenuity in my opinion. I also like his play style and there’s something about his overall vibe that speaks to me…

6 Likes