Favorite string

Pm Him! Hes the owner xD
Or Big Yoyo String | Appleton WI
Pm this!

I know he is, that’s why I asked! But I’ll pm him about it.

A little like Dragon but not as coarse and a touch thinner. They hold tension better, too.

Ok now I basically need these strings. Thanks guys.

No Problem :slight_smile:
I love these babies too!

Not trying to undercut big yoyo strings, in fact I want to buy a sampler pack but haven’t received a reply on the price yet, but I thought I’d let you know about another very fast string. Quick13 T13 and T13x whip faster than dragons in my opinion. They aren’t any less rough than dragons, but they are faster.

Quick 13 T13x are definitely in my arsenal. I think they’re a little bit slicker/less rough than Dragons, actually!

Normal Kitty

PM me, or find us on facebook (Big Yoyo String | Appleton WI). As for the texture, I don’t know how to describe it. It is one of those “slick” feeling strings

I like the yoyoexpert polyester string at the moment but I don’t like the kitty string thin i really hated that stuff

YYSL Type X is quickly becoming my go-to. Soft enough to be nice and comfortable, whips fast enough for pretty much anything I do, and isn’t too slippery or thin so it can do trick binds fantastically without being snaggy.

The Toxic String ZYPE!

…but thats just a tiny bit due to bias. :wink:

~Z

1 Like

I tried Big Yoyo String today.

It’s really good.

1 Like

I think it’s fair to say that 99% of the responses in this THREAD are a ‘tiny’ bit due to bias. :wink:

/p

Not mine!!!

Just regular poly string (I think u call 'em expert string now days) inexpensive, durable, and nice colors.

Agreed! Love that Ammo!