Favorite string size

What is your favorite string and favorite size

1 Like

I’ve tried a ton of brands and a ton of thicknesses. My favorite right now is a tie between Zipline Skylines and Airetic Slim strings.

5 Likes

Order the kitty and YYSL sampler packs and experiment!

I would say kitty fat is a de facto standard starting point, you may want fatter but thinner seems … unlikely?

2 Likes

As long as I can get my Ammo and or Plutonium

4 Likes

Thinner for extreme tech enthusiasts. Fatter for super extreme tricks.

1 Like

What’re the main differences between the two?

1 Like

Honestly I can’t really find a big difference. Plutonium does feel a little softer and bouncier

Ammo is noticeably thicker.

2 Likes

I like my strings THICCC

1 Like

I’m really enjoying my Kitty Fat strings. But I’m just starting to experiment. If you know a nice thick string that lasts as long then please let me know!

1 Like

I’ve been using Kitty Fat Nylon for 2-3 weeks or so, I love them but they get worn out within a weeks time for me…does Ammo or Plutonium last longer in comparison to Kitty Nylon?

I like my string long, thick and soft… LineLife strings are my absolute favorite they last a long time too!! I can kill a Kitty String in an hour, so having string last a day or more is pretty awesome.

@JSERR the owner of LifeLine is an awesome dude. Cody Diehl is the owner of the company and is totally down to work with you in terms of string and stuff.

1 Like

I use Slackies, so that is my favorite thickness and length.

2 Likes

I guess medium sized MonkeyfingeR Vines.

1 Like