Favorite Stacked Throw?

G5

qft

i have a 07 888 kitted with z stacks. super fun and fresh ice smooth

Genesis.

DNA! Smooth, comfortable, full-sized, and just the right feel with the stacks. Pure luxury.

wish I tried a DNA but my favorite stack throws are 888 and Genesis+ and old Superstar.

I’d have to say 888 since it’s the only one that I own and have used regularly. I need to pick up a Genesis one of these days…

This. Would love to see another run.

Someone show a pic of these RSM Side Effects?

They made 2 kinds:

Those are sweet! Why’s they stop making them?

Probably the aoda holy cherry. It’s the best I’ve played with yet. I would say its a safe bet that OD doesn’t make rsm se for fear or under threat of a lawsuit. Not 100% sure on that though…

What’s that compare to? what else have you tried?

That’s probably a safe bet, was sorta thinking the same thing.

They’ve already made them in the past and they didn’t get sued, at least I don’t think they did, lol. The side effects are a different technology than YYF’s hubstacks. Waaaay smoother and there is nothing like a set of OD RSM’s for hubstacks. They are pure luxury. I had a set of the dice rsm’s and absolutely loved them. They are no doubt, hands down, the best. But you won’t ever find them, and if you do, u had better buy them b/c they want be for sale long.

Auldey Luminous

definitely the yyf pgm and yyf 888 :stuck_out_tongue: but i really wanna see a stacked clyw summit or stacked od chik ;D (by no means am i trying to ruin a clyw or od i just wanna see some hubstack se’s)

My raven 888
It’s absolutely amazing playing, looks great, and is dead smooth.

Do you guys play with stacked throws a lot? or is it just kinda novelty?

Hubstacked genesis!

I play with my DNA the most of all my many yoyos and it’s my only stacked yoyo. It’s not a novelty yoyo for me, not even close! However, I rarely use the stacks. I’ve heard they are distracting for some people but I don’t really get that; they don’t bother me in the slightest. Z-stacks on the other hand… they’re just not for my DNA.

Whether they’re novelty or not depends on the player. If they don’t detract from the quality of play for you or if you like using them, then they’re not novelty, just a cool feature.

My favorite stacked throw is my stacked genesis (especialy since I got that and other stuff for only $45 Mystery boxes rock)