Still my favorite metals of all.

1. Cascade
  2. Markmont.Classic
  3. Rebirth
  4. Project
  5. Markmont.next
  6. Rally

These are not leaving my collection :wink:

The Markmont.Classic is not only my favorite OneDrop but favorite yoyo. That clearā€¦

Droppin in to show some love for the Summit (and 7 Summits as well)

Either the MMC, Rally, Code 2, or Terrarian.

It would be Dingo or Burnside for me. Code 2 rounds off the top 3.

I guess burnside just picked it up recently pretty great throw itā€™s my only one drop right now trying to get more

1. T1 - great performance and fun!
  2. Summit
  3. Wooly Markmont - wish I hadnā€™t gotten made at it and sold it because it split open my eyelid.
  4. Rally - who doesnā€™t love plastics that play like metal?
  5. Benchmark Organic
  6. Code 2
  7. Code 1
  8. Chik
  9. Who am I kidding, this list could go on forever.

Tied for first : summit and rebirth second would be the vanguard and then chik and probably burnside

Thereā€™s a lot of great One Drop yoyos, but Iā€™m partial to the CODE2. :wink: Particularly this pair of CODE2s Jason Wong anodized.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k74/rigo311/PA220418_zps65698b96.jpg

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a cool stand.

I just ordered me a MarkMont Classic! I canā€™t wait to throw it so I can see why everyone loves it so much. It could very well become my new favorite from One Drop! :smiley:

Soā€¦ Iā€™ll be at the One Drop shop on Friday. I know for a fact Iā€™m picking up a Terrarian. Thinking about picking up a Markmount Classic and a Vanguard as well. Looking at this list though itā€™s going to be a tough choice.

Agreed. If anyone is interested, the forum member jhauxfan makes them. Minimalist, functional, and elegant.

Iā€™m pretty partial to these Argonaut CODE2s as well. :slight_smile: Paul Escolar did an awesome job on the artwork.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k74/rigo311/P2230050_zpstwvc0df3.jpg

I like the Summit :slight_smile:

Citizen
Valor
MC

So many other awesome ones too!!

Only having their Rally, I would obviously have to say that. I have three of them!

1 Like