Favorite One Drop?

What the heck were you thinking… you actually listened to me???

;D

I love my code 2 Argonaut. It is my only one drop for now, but it is so good, my next throw purchase is gonna be a markmont classic, as soon as nickel comes back in at YYE

ONE DROP SEASON! I have been on clyw forever<3 but the vibe is hurting my ocd :(.

Dietz :smiley:

For me it’s gotta be:

1. Rally
  2. Yelets
  3. Markmont. Classic

But it’s hard to choose. Onedrop make so many fantastic yoyos that all play so differently, narrowing it down wasn’t easy. There are still so many of them that I’ve yet to play as well, adventure still awaits! ;D

even though I have only owned 3-4 onedrops, for me it would probably be

Markmont Classic (don’t own one yet XD)
Valor
Rally

Sumit

Dude. XD I’ll sell my soul for a valor.

1. Markmont Classic
  2. Rally
  3. Cascade

Nothing can beat the cascade ;D

No love for the Burnside…

Shocked...

Right! The Burnside is a Beast!

Says the man who obviously has never thrown a Markmont. Classic. ;D

Cascade and Burnside are amazing as well. They were favorites for quite some time but with all the work and planning that went into the MC it just feels more refined… and this is coming from a guy that usually wants a V shape throw.

Markmont Classic is amazing. I’m recommending it to everyone.

I’ve never played any One Drop yoyos before. However I have three on the way to my mailbox right now, Gradient, Benchmark W, and Code1. Will see which one I like the best. I can already tell Gradient might be the one because of it’s shape.

Gradients are amazing.

Burnside

Haha i owned one a black one bought it the night they released. Traded it two weeks later i really didn’t like it! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Not my cup of tea.

Mine would have to be the Rally.

and that is why youre the yoyo newbe

Love My Rally and Code2… the Burnside is up there too!

The Markmont.Classic really that great?? ???
Very tempted… just trying to not spend more moneys on more jojo’s!! :-\